Korg Drumlogue

Wavedrum? Sounds kinda like Korg and Elektron had a baby.

A wavedrum updated for the 20s would be sick. It really just needs midi io and a better interface.

4 Likes

rytm owners will be pleased :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • that extra small display again…why?
    Than i would rather have no display…Novation Circuit style…

They have to keep the name scheme going because they are gearing up to eventually release the greatest Logue of all:

4 Likes

The Goodlogue?

Seems that there’ll be quite some stuff under the hood, not easy to translate well on such a small display, I guess.

Still prototype stage, maybe…

There’s already a Wavedrum

4 Likes

Learn something new here every day :joy:

1 Like

Then Drumwave it is!

2 Likes

I admit, it’s a little irrational and the aesthetic shouldn’t really matter so much. It’s not even that bad — it’s better than the other -logues in my opinion — but I’m not a fan of the angled details or the plastic decorative grating. I liked the nice 80s utilitarian look of the large opsix more than the final version. Their products all look quite cheap lately, probably because they are.

1 Like

I’m holding out for the Behringer clone. :grinning:

Just kidding. This product is an insta-buy for me.

USB “To Device”… I assume this is for hooking up your favorite pad controller!

How the hell did Korg think “yeah with this beat the Drumlogue is gonna sell itself!”
W’ll see how this think will fly once it is released, I get sold on demos not on spec sheets.

3 Likes

Sounded like a couple of lazily programmed stiff samples

Why rytm owners in particular? :slight_smile: Just curious, i have a rytm mk1 and a md mk2 myself, plan to get this one too since it ticks off most of the points on my must-have-list… but by far, the coolest part is the possibility to program it and/or load plugins into it! drool
Afaik recall, their (korgs) decision to drop an SDK on the market with all the *logue series products was a stroke of genious. Finally i can put my old dusty C++ skills to use!

I already had forgotten this thing existed

12 Likes

As long as it doesn’t have Microtonic under the hood, I am not interested…btw just got a Maschine+…

3 Likes

Yeah, where is it?

What’s Mark Doty doing here? Promo- Drumlogueing?

It is presented as a future product that still is in development so it probably will not be available until next year…