Looking for bangin techno

5 Likes

Nice! I wonder if pioneer uses raw material from that mine.

3 Likes

Here is another another more groovy Techno Impro Set from my friend @MoeFerris & Me.

3 Likes
1 Like

I love everything about this series.

They’re all excellent. Love all the locations, they’re all well suited to what she’s playing.

1 Like

Here is a crusty techno track I made. I used an AR and a Boss BX-8 to create feedback loops. Be careful when listening, there is a lot of feedback at the beginning of the video.

10 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt75iTgxseMK4gx7JgTXoqQ

1 Like

Unclear what this classifies as. Streamed this live on twitch earlier this year and uploaded it to Youtube.

Give the DFAMs some time to warm up (about 1min and 45secs). It’s the same “track” if you want to call it that but yea I still get pumped about this one. Sirens and all:

3 Likes

Nice! I like the underlying rhythm/groove a lot, that jumping pause the lead synth/tom (DFAM?) vs. kick/snare relationship generates is so good.

edit: what the hell, I hope you understand what I mean with my pro-level description :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yea I have found that mixing a kick/snare with the DFAM rolling rhythm is quite the combo!

no one mentioned Perc and Perctrax?

2 Likes

Sure ! :wink:

2 Likes

going to make the most unreasonable suggestion through the whole thread. zipDJ.

Unreasonable because same content is already on YT and bandcamp - without the curation.

Hrm, would be nice if I actually DJ’d. How’s their selection?

Pretty good. They have a massive collection so don’t get suprised to stumble on stuff that you’d hate :smiley: But that’s because they have a massive collection.

I’m not going to say it’s a bargain but quality content IMO. I won’t pay every month but maybe every 3 months or so. I even stayed a month longer because I noticed that I was actually listening their collections instead Spotify. The only thing is when a song released, they probably end up having radio, extended and vinyl version. Means if you listen on the background you might listen the same song three or more times.

I liked the way that you can filter out songs by publishers. And their premade packs are mostly good. Not banging, but good. Always 1-2 really good songs.

Also when cancelling they’ve gave a discount if I wanted to resub in the future. I liked that they’ve literally got in touch with me in person.

just sounded like I’m promoting them but I’m not. for real lol.

2 Likes

One of my other favorites. Still on the vinyl too!

1 Like

Surprised nobody has mentioned karenn yet.

3 Likes
2 Likes