Looking for bangin techno

3 Likes

Lovely!

Can’t get enough from Stef.

Track 1&2 on this new EP are amazing to me

3 Likes

Hector! What a guy. That Placebo bootleg toward the end is great.

3 Likes

Actually the entire Drumcode channel is pretty good.

Also, while it’s not STRICTLY techno (little elektro, acid, break in there) it’s pretty “bangin’” so to speak. :wink:

One more for today:

To not create a new thread for every other nuance, imma call this subtly banging techno.

I’m going to guess it’s maybe a classic to some of you, but it’s the first time I’m hearing it. Great sound.

6 Likes

Interlynx is such a banging anthem. Always have goosebumps when it comes up at a club.

1 Like

Holy shit that was that amazing track that Ben Klock and Etapp Kyle played, I was searching for that. Such a captivating track, crazy.

Just listened to a number of his Klockworks, they are knock out :slight_smile: Love it.

I just found out Perc is coming to Boston next month and it has me reevaluating my “I’m not going out cuz covid” policy.

7 Likes

:man_cartwheeling: :+1:

2 Likes

Hör dir shadoW Work : Consumed Music Podcast #54 von Consumed Music an auf #SoundCloud

I thought you were looking for bargain techno.

4 Likes

From the berghain bin?

7 Likes

D.Dan mixes are really great for old school vibes. For more percussive style can recommend Loktibrada And Rumenige ‎– Evergreens & Everblacks: A Standa DJ Mix ANTIDANDRUFF 5.0, maybe also Dave Clarke’s mix for BBC Radio 1, from 2000. Also great stuff from Falling Apart (aka TRANCEMAN2000), and if you are looking for some Schranzish banging stuff fo for DJ Speedsick mixes.

Here is some banging Techno from my friend Moe & me :wink:

6 Likes

This sounds good lads… Will get a proper listen in car full volume asap.

1 Like