Loopy Pro Has Been Released!

I can wait. It’ll keep me from buying an RC-505 mk2, at least.

You can use AudioBus to convert MIDI in to Ableton Link. LP is good with Link. It’s a pretty solid workaround for now.

1 Like

Is this what I need to get a loop going for transistions in livesets without breaking the bank?

Already have an iPad Air 2019

1 Like

looks like it. You got an interface you can use specifically for your iPad? I’d be tempted to get a small cheap 2i2 one rather than pull the main one out of your studio all the time.

1 Like

I got a babyface, should do the trick.

Tried iOS apps about 1.5 years back but got frustrated by sync issues

1 Like

This is correct though I think it can host sync if nested in Drambo or Audiobus. I’ve purchased it but haven’t looked it at for more than a few minutes. Busy last few days before the holidays.

No brainer then I’d say, that is unless you’d rather wait for syncing both ways as is being discussed. I don’t usually trust developer promises but all the things ‘on the roadmap’ I’d think this one will come sooner rather than never

1 Like

I missed that. I just jumped in tbh. What going on with the syncing? Only master or something like that?

Edit: I checked

I guess LoopyPro is going to be one of those apps which I won’t be able to put down :slight_smile:
Here’s something from todays little session of exploring the app some more:

10 Likes

Can you stop being so prolific please? K. Thx. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff, as always!

1 Like

Can’t sleep. Clowns will eat me. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words :two_hearts:

1 Like

First little arrangement with it. Recorded a few Auv3s.
Mix sounds a bit strange, not sure if it’s the screen recording or if I messed it up.

5 Likes

Hey ! I’m looking for a limiter/comp for the master bus. Any AU v3 recommandations ?

1 Like

me too actually. The fabfilter stuff is very popular but quite expensive for my needs

1 Like

and another editor I didn’t know was on ios… down that rabbit hole… :joy:

1 Like

I feel so dumb… drop a drambo instance -> add the comp -> done :+1:

1 Like

Drambo does it all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Having a really good time with the latest @Spidericemidas Patches for VirSyn AddStation synth on iOS:

Be sure had hit up the YouTube page if you’d like to grab the LoopyPro Project file.

Also, here’s the link to the AB page with the Patches if you want to nab those:

5 Likes