LYRA-8 Organismic Synth (for soundscapes, FXs, pads, complex textures)

Another tip (assuming that it works on all units) with fast decay you can get some faster attack to play notes faster with the hold setting about 11 . Not sure if the attack really shortens or the touch sensitivity increases but i find to make it easier to play arpeggios this way.

1 Like

Another one from the guy I posted above, covers similar ground in terms of quick attack, almost percussive settings.

6 Likes

Thank you, mine is 3.40)

1 Like

Given that itā€™s Lyra, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the numbers changed when you turned the knobs.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lyra, enjoying Wyoming from the safety of her box.

(Box is bulging a bit because the decksaver is on)

5 Likes

pay attention bass played on lyra at 0:40.
how did she get that sound? it does not sounds as lyra at all.
completely different envelope, fingers response, attack, release, wave shape, note stability, sounds more like some subtractive synth with filter env.

any advice how make my lyra sounds in this direction?
of course if it possible and not completely fake audio over beautiful pink lyra video.

Thatā€™s probably because the bass isnā€™t the Lyra in that video. I hear the Lyra as the higher pitch whale sounds in the video

1 Like

ok, so lyra just make high pitched tone in this video, playing notes at 0:40 is just deception)

Quick question for Lyra owners. Do you get a bunch of adapters with new units, such as UK, EU, US, etc, or do you only get one type of plug for whichever country it has been bought from?

1 Like

You get a full set.

2 Likes

The bass is the Lyra, I was able to capture a screen shot of the settings and recreate the bass easily.

Iā€™M BACK BABY!

27 Likes

:rofl:

Quick! Bruce! Wanna buy a Lyra in about a fortnight?

8 Likes

Headphones plugged in and volume at max. You really are back.

4 Likes

Sorry, youā€™ll have to speak up

5 Likes

Yeah but the driveā€™s barely over halfway up. Impostor imo

2 Likes

Feedback not even halfway, a few Mod knobs untouched. Must be an ambient jam.

1 Like

We should make this an official game.

We could call it ā€œwhat does Lyra sound likeā€. Post a picture, everyone has a guess at what it sounds like, then post audio after an hour or whatever.

4 Likes

That would be cool and Iā€™m down to play.

1 Like