Make Noise Strega

Clues : has Micro SD Card !

1 Like

0-Coast
0-Ctrl
0-Echo? :smiley:
(can’t think of a delay/verb/echo word begning with c other than maybe 0-Copy or 0-Convolve but that probs isn’t what it’s gonna be called)

O-Drone ( I hope not … not keen on more noise droning on and not doing anything interesting ).

1 Like

Are you a beta tester ?

2 Likes

Granular FX smudge box with interdimensional contact surfaces/zones/portals and rendezvous junctions.
Osc + input warpfest.

Nah.

2 Likes

If it has an SD slot, maybe it allows you to do presets like on the Buchla 208 where you insert a pcb card, or the little PICO 3 System thing that Erica Synths did.

I’m getting a kick at all the “maybes” being thrown around. It’ll be hilarious if we’re all way off.

1 Like

What? Where’d that come from? Pray tell! :slightly_smiling_face:

Speculation is half the fun!

1 Like

Yeah, where do you see an SD card?

an ECH.O-Coast?

1 Like

Check my other intel being right on the money re Moog One

Elektronauts heard the news first baby!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your crystal ball ?

I just relistened to the three audio clips we have so far and the sounds all feature a lot repetition. I’m now thinking it’s a crazy delay or live sampling device to pair with 0-Coast (and other sources ofc). Reverb might also be present. But it’s all going to be about modulating and mangling small sections of audio. Can’t wait for the reveal!

3 Likes

live sampling would be very useful if you could stream the results to SD card on each pass :slight_smile:
or the reverse --stream from the card to the device

1 Like

A smaller, less expensive version of this?

8 Likes

What happened to Tuesday? :cry:

3 Likes

Tuesday’s Gone with the wind.

3 Likes

So it’s an impulse Reverb! Cool!

1 Like

Not as long as I’m still passing wind…er breathing, still breathing

1 Like

Alright, I could go for that.