Me and my Fusion System

I’ve got a couple of things in mind for my next project, one of them is a series of longer, simpler drones like this designed for mediation or getting really high, but without all that pseudo spiritual bollocks that normally gets tacked on to it.

8 Likes

I totally missed this, sorry mate. Just watched. I laffed, and enjoyed the erica sounds in luxurious sepia

2 Likes

Ha!

I’d completely forgotten that I did that.

This is what my brain looks like when I’m drunk.

The last track I’m doing with the current patch.

Fusion System, Lyra, Black Hole DSP and the usual bit of Quadraverb on the master

3 Likes

Just the Fusion System and two reverbs.

7 Likes

This is nice, your vids make FSys one of the best sounding modern synths for me, def one of the most interesting complete modular solutions!

Have u played this with keys?

2 Likes

Cheers, I’m glad you enjoy it.

No, just been sequencing it with an SQ1, or letting it play itself.

This track is SQ1 sequencing each oscillator’s notes separately, but osc 1 is synced to osc 2 and then I’ve ring modulated them via the triangle and pulse outputs so there’s sort of 3 voices, all playing slightly different things, but all modulating each other in one way or another.

2 Likes

I am on tenterhooks waiting for you to put your Quadraverb up for sale

1 Like

No chance.

The only gear that’s safe in my studio is my Quadraverb and my Lyra.

1 Like

Bit of a double post from the current sounds thread, but I made a video, so I’m clean…

Fusion System, a delay and a reverb.

9 Likes

Fusion System helps me to be sad.

6 Likes

I’m not sure this really counts as a fusion system any more.

Fusion System, into a delay from the Black hole DSP2, through AJH Finaliser, out into Erica Acidbox 3 then into the Quadraverb.

Greater volume yields greater satisfaction.

6 Likes

That is disgusting. I like it.

2 Likes

Thanks.

It’ll get more disgusting over the next few weeks, once I’ve figured out some solutions for bringing Lyra in and tightening up the low end a bit more.

There are exercises you can do for that.

2 Likes

Mate, my pelvic floor is harder than a Glaswegian bouncer.

4 Likes

well worth a t-shirt :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good thing its a real butt clencher

1 Like

Nice work! Some lovely overtones in the distortion & feedback, a bit Sunn-0 like.

Especially if you’re on a night out in Glasgow!

3 Likes