Microdosing

lmao, its 10ug of course, “micro”, not “milli”
I thought that was obvious lol, sorry

i’ve stopped with my dynavap (with simrell body) because i microdosed all day long, it’s great but fuck it’s too strong… couldn’t get shit done…

wow great thead!

I love microdosing, too. It’s magic and truly healing. I combine it with my yoga, swimming routine and its beautiful. From what I’ve read it gives the brain the possibility to think in new ways, which is great to adapt new behaviours.
Just be cautious when using it to break free from addiction. People actually could become addicted of psylocibin, too.
We miss 30 years of study, so everything done with psychedelic substances has little to no research at all. Just be cautious. Especially with things you do every day.

i wonder if these kind of doses are effective in any way when using couple times a week, i feel that your body will adapt to 10ug super fast and not sure how effective it’ll be , seems to me that it’ll be a placebo after couple of weeks of semi-daily usage…

1 Like

yeah, after many years i also became “all or nothing” person, i’d rather go for the full ride once in a while instead of playing around all the time…

1 Like

To me I found out that I need to feel this kind of warm glimmer inside me to know its the right dosage. It is really really subtle…
Dose depends on how many days I take it in a row. I tend to pause after 3 days for a few days…

2 Likes

Love that glimmer - it’s like that tingling/warming your skin can get in the sun.

When my jaw has decided to de-syncronise with the rest of my face I know I’ve hit a sweet spot :laughing:

It’s a big microdose

3 Likes

hahaha :smiley:

so you’re saying you can feel about 10ug with some effect for 3 days in a row? hmmm… whenever i tried much higher doses in consecutive days the second/third day was always much much much less effective. maybe it’s different with small doses though… sounds nice :slight_smile:

3 weeks on then 3 weeks off
For 3 months on then 3 months off

Mushrooms are great, I’m into less psy adaptagens

But all fungi usually causes a build up of “damp” in the body if you are into Chinese herbal medicines…any mushroom, psy or not is not recommended consistently.

2 Likes

Theres a well-known Fadiman protocol for that - how often and how much to use in order for it to be effective

1 Like

Yeah, but you know how it is. Some idiot reads your post, starts doing 10mg a day and before you know it it’s your fault they’ve ripped up their carpets and tried to marry their neighbour’s cat.

4 Likes

Balls I thought he meant MEGAgrams. Currently marrying cat.

4 Likes

Coffee is not be underestimated. It can seriously wreck you up (long time abuser here).

1 Like

For those actually microdosing mushrooms what dose are you sticking too and does the strain matter? I have some penis envy sitting here or the last 6 mobths that I am a bit afraid of, maybe it would be better to stick with golden teacher?

I tried microdosing during lockdown to get off of alcohol and the occasional blow but I think my increasingly worse hangovers sort of worked against it so I gave up. I’ve been off the booze for around 2 years except for the occasional glass of wine with dinner and am eager to try again.

Somewhat related. Anyone using kratom? I’ve read a bit about it and am somewhat wary yet still curious.

Edit: didn’t mean to reply to you specifically Nate and am too much of an idiot to figure out how to remove that.

1 Like

…always ask urself…is it U, who’s master of the drug, or is it the drug that’s the master of U…

addiction is real and no fun…so u better be a master…

2 Likes

If you have to ask you’ll never know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve managed to slip into what must be an 8 espresso a day habit, it’s enough that I don’t know exactly how many I have.

I’ve started to recognise it as a problem…

Microdosing cured my GAS.

1 Like

Sounds scary, nobody warned me of the dangers!

2 Likes