Miserable git moans about gear design

Just because this thread has been idle doesn’t mean the git hasn’t been miserable in other threads for a couple years…….
(wouldn’t have it any other way really)

3 Likes

So you’re saying my misery entertains you?

Rude.

1 Like

You’re more an inspiration. I’m far more miserable and trying to shed some of that to at least get up to your level.

1 Like

Those designs seems to be a great strategy :stuck_out_tongue:

FM Synth:
“I don’t know how this works. I feel like a moron, I hate it!!!”

Strega and the likes:
“I don’t know how this works. It’s the seen and unseen, the sign and magic, I love it!”

7 Likes

The Strega’s “no Art without presence”/“organic oneness with the sound”/“its Ions course thru you”/etc difficult-to-reach touch plates really underscore this excellent point.

3 Likes

Sadly, at one point between the Strega, a few pedals, the Lyra and the ELMYRA i got a bit PT2399’d out.

3 Likes

In bizarro world the DX200 looks good and functions well.

In our world it’s a nice looking DX7 preset player with a 1 bar sequencer.

Too bad the sequencer is even monophonic although the synth is polyphonic. Liked the added filter and some of the drumsamples.

My 70s ALFA Romeos never had electrical issues…

Because they never had electrics

2 Likes

When headlight strength really was measured in candlepower.

2 Likes

Anything after 1986 or so isn’t really an Alfa Romeo.

1 Like

It’s all fiats really anyway

1 Like

Yea, that’s what I meant. Before that the Italian government was subsidizing the company and they were operating at a loss for 10 years or something but were able to innovate in many ways such as with their Spica mechanical fuel injectors etc. Anyways… I can only afford to drive a Kia these days.

1 Like

I don’t even own a car anymore

2 Likes