Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

8 Likes

That sucks. Nothing worse than being stuck with a defunct piece of equipment.

6 Likes

Erect Shaun

Edit - I’m changing my user name

5 Likes

And I hope your Avatar too. Show us that morning boner.

2 Likes

change it to say funk

2 Likes

Once seen, it can never be unseen.

3 Likes

Yeah, but the amount of equipment needed to see it excludes most of us from partaking.

3 Likes

I’ve seen enough NSFW stuff to not be afraid.

It’s not the size of your telescope that counts, rather how polished the lens.

3 Likes

Loopcloud integration completely broke my Digitakt experience. And by “broke”, I mean “made me angry that someone somewhere might use a commercial loop on a sampler that now has slicing and time/pitch stretch”.

Epic ambient from a single sample of your own fart or you’re a poser.

4 Likes

Loopcloud completely fixed my Digitakt experience. Instead of wasting time searching through my half a million samples on my ssd drive, I can save time by searching through 4 million samples on their site.

Edit - don’t argue, my math is solid

5 Likes

Talk to me when you’ve installed a $1,000 field recorder in your toilet. :muscle:

4 Likes

Yes! This is my opportunity.

2 Likes

I’m here to gripe/whinge that this thread is redundant, in light of all the other threads where people gripe/whinge about other threads being redundant in light of other threads where others have griped/whinged.

How dare, I say, I/we/others/myself gripe/whinge in place A when gripe/whinge has already been expressed in place B, C, D, E, or F?

I hereby pledge that I: (1) may not, and (2) will not, gripe or whinge if it is discovered that any of my ancestors/predecessors have griped/whinged on same or similar topic. And I hereby honor those gripers/whingers who came before me with a huge, huge :trophy: and :bouquet:

Here is a link to the search box specifically for pre-existing griping/whinging posts: ____________________ …for ancestral research.

7 Likes

What is it with people who shorten your name? I got friendly with this dude Beorhtmund, did some text to text bonding, but he continues to send me a messages with " Dæg…" despite me repeatedly telling him my name is Dægberht. Seems like he’s trying to get a rise out of me which works on most occasions.

I’m mad because I’m sat in one of my dog’s farts and I’m too busy reading this thread to move.

5 Likes

WHY IS SUGAR WHITE? FUCKING RACISM, THAT’S WHY.

unfair world we live in.

3 Likes

tbf, brown sugar exists, but it is a minority… wait…

3 Likes

shit’s getting existential

2 Likes

Spelt is commonly used in British English. Spelled is commonly used in American.

2 Likes