Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

smelt is a fish, smelled is a fart.

2 Likes

Cool.

Is that because it’s demerara?

3 Likes

I bring you back to my post

I’m mad because I’m sat in one of my dog’s farts and I’m too busy reading this thread to move.

2 Likes

I turn 50 next year and even song mode can’t get me to finish songs. I do make great patterns i might say, but cannot find a fiber in my body to pursuit myself exploring song mode longer then 3 minutes. I lack focus, do i have ADD? My close guess is that i spend way more then 3 hrs average on a daily basis with “producing” music for the last 34 years. I probably gained more knowledge then the average pro musician or the dude that sell’s hardware in a music store but still have a day job that has nothing do do with music. Did i fuck up persuading my dreams? Should i blame my parents for not teaching me to step into the unknown once and a while?. Can’t commit myself to a single genre, even started to learn myself guitar 2 years ago, even though I barely listen to guitar music. My social network is online and i got myself a dog. I love minor chords cause sadness makes me feel happy. I post weird things on Saturday’s to unknown Elektronauts while smoking sigarets.
How about this for wining? I feel relieved thanks @Fin25 for the opportunity to blow off some middle age pre crisis steam. All of this wouldn’t be a issue if they hadn’t implemented song mode, so song mode is shiiit

8 Likes

have you still not moved? just stewing in it?

1 Like

I hear they’re going to be trying out a subscription model in certain markets … 2/month is the minimum

I’m not moving and I’m getting madder and madder. It is now a battle of wills, although the dog is asleep. Maybe I can fart, wake him up and get him to move.
While sitting in my own cloud.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Well this thread has gone to shit!

2 Likes

Only if I keep forcing it.

1 Like

I hate the sound of mechanical keyboards.

have you tried ALL switches?

Have you considered buying a new synth?

2 Likes

No, but i am gassing a SSL big 6. This puts me i a very good mood.

I’m mad that Decksavers for Elektrons are loosely fit both on DN and AR (and probably every other Elektron device) while on Roland TR-6S (and probably everything else) it’s tight.

WHY.

2 Likes

They’re unquantized.

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

newlyweds.