Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

Sign operator and committee both stole money from me so that’s no longer ann option. Neither is new dishes per meal. This shit sucks!

2 Likes

I wish I could slide them out of my house.

1 Like

ann option sounds like a nice lady though and I may like to meet her.

1 Like

Maybe Ann can help with the dishwasher sign issues we are experiencing over here.

1 Like

As long as the shorter ann option comes with me, longer ann option can wash dishes for all I care

1 Like

Grammar really pisses me off! Wish there was a thread to bitch and complain about it!

2 Likes

Sorry, my hand slipped, meant to start a new “is the Octatrack still relevant?” thread

3 Likes

or at least someone miserable enough to make a thread for the purpose of cups and baconfat whingeing

1 Like

I’m trying to find a thread to slip my flugelhorn into

2 Likes

Here’s one: why do so many people use “vs” in their jam videos featuring multiple pieces of gear?

It’s misleading if there is no compare/contrast, just a jam that happens to use these pieces together.

Staaaaaaaaaahp! :angry:

1 Like

What is this thread about?

cupholders: lack there of.

conspiracy. rageaholic-ism. structured and non-structured winge.

pasta. gas face. um.

mostly cupholders.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll see myself out then.

stick around, the water’s warm. and bubbly.

see also for more tangible but less palatable frame of reference:

Search results for ‘miserable git’ - Elektronauts

I’m allergic to water.

1 Like

everyone’s allergic to something.

1 Like

I’m allergic to cunts

2 Likes

“Miserable git uses a fucking computer one fucking time”

3 Likes

I play my gear, but this makes me want to go buy more to put on the shelf. Maybe even in the closet.

4 Likes

If one LFO is set forward, and one is set backwards at the same rate, does a tree make a sound in the forest?

5 Likes