Model:Cycles

Fixed operators, my bad. Here’s the videos by @clickclack777 :

1 Like

A digi drum synth with pads
Cut off
Compress
Cross fade perf

Model:Chrous, a model box strictly for sending your sounds into sweet chorus heaven.

omlett mit käse? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah I get it now, I didn’t read the whole thread and thought we were talking about the ratios been fixed in relation to each other. The ratio offset solved this last year.

1 Like

You get a free M:C!

2 Likes

i hope you working for thomann :smiley: thanks for the offer dude!

F it.
Ima grab one

6 Likes

Sell a couple in used guitar pedals

1 Like

Having heard the m:s used in anger on one of the better sound systems in Manchester (it’s not Berlin but it’ll do), I can assure the absence of any tinniness :laughing:

4 Likes

So this is a FM mixer right? :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Your joke raises a point tho… I’m grabbing this to potentially use alongside the m:s, and Max’s video shows them being used as ‘siblings’, but without DN-style audio through we’re gonna need a mixer…

2 Likes

Just wear 2 headphones

8 Likes

That’s good to hear, they are nice.
I’m a basement musician :wink:
But I do hear it. I’m not even sure how to explain it I guess. But hey I have shit hear that doesn’t sound the way I ABSOLUTLEY like… and I love them.

No its an FM radio that you attach to your bike.

1 Like

Is it me or is all this super advanced gear getting cheaper? the TD-3, Model:Samples, and now the Cycles.

Global prices on the inputs going down?

This is great for us consumers.

1 Like

Actually laughed out loud. Earbuds worn loosely inside of a pair of Beyer 770s is what I pictured :joy:

5 Likes

“Rip & tear” fuck yeah!

Glad to see elektron put some good raw and heavy demo s on there. I felt this has been seriously missing in some older products demo s.

I really like what Elektron has done with the M:C. I have a love-hate relationship with my Monomachine. This one might just fit me better.

Logical move too. Now every digi/heat format box has a little sibling: MS, MC, Analog Drive (although discontinued).

4 Likes

It does have an 80s boom box vibe with the handle :joy:

1 Like