It does if you pay for the BBC overbridge license

2 Likes

No but it will play Autechre.

2 Likes

Wait… it comes with dib dabs?!

1 Like

So thaaaats how you pronounce it…

3 Likes

Yeah, the lolly has been delayed though.

1 Like

It’s not the same. Fixed operator values per operator vs offset are two different things.

Liquorice will have to do

1 Like

Yah my thoughts exactly :wink:

Better than sticky finger.

1 Like

Damnit, I missed my chance to grab one from Perfect Circuit!

For some reason I just panicked and thought I’d bought a model samples. I definitely rushed the sale and almost sent it to the wrong address. I was pretty much just throwing money at the screen.
Checked the email again, everything is good :+1:

5 Likes

I can see the Korg NTS-1 being a great companion for this with its stereo input, awesome chorus and other mod FX, ping pong delay, loopers that people have made, and extra synth voice that you could control with MIDI out from the melodic machine. Anyone planning on trying this??

2 Likes

just sold my MnM a few weeks ago in somewhat of a blind gamble that some new elektron I might use more may be revealed soon.
buzzin about the MC.

n I’m with ya on the rip’n’tear style demos. they sound mint :slight_smile: :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Purchased from Thomann, £277 for UK shipped. Got to say you did a great promo job on this one as I wasn’t initially interested and told myself my next purchase wouldn’t be yet another Elektron :wink: but the videos and demos sold me on it. Can’t wait to have a play!

3 Likes

Wow. What are you thinking compared to M:C? More hands on etc etc?

I think the retailer messed my order up.

11 Likes

not comparing em tbh, I just don’t use the MnM at all and have a fairly strict policy of not hoarding too much gear. gotta balance them finances etc.

3 Likes