Model:Cycles

We need a Model trinity

1 Like

Model:Mixer incoming haha

2 Likes

Or if you want to use both models together then you need a mixer. It was so easy to manage that on the digis with audio input without a mixer.

2 Likes

yep, model:mixer/looper

[with crossfader & scenes] :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It looked like you can assign Lfo to shape, which on chord machine would change selected chord type so some weird sounds / tunes are likely.

Looper too would be awesome!

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist. Picked one up at Patchwerks here in Seattle. They have them by the way

5 Likes

So it seems logical to release that in the future…Spock mode off :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Model : yodel … voice oriented box ?

2 Likes

Model:roots 15 way headphones

1 Like

Jodeldijodeldijodeldidoh a deftigen schweinsbraten und a hoibe dat i mir scho eini schmeissn :joy:

I think it’s worth getting even just to play around with bank2 pattern5

Could you be a bit more cryptical please :joy:

Haha get one, plug it in, click on the volume button, push the play button then pattern then T2 then 5. You’ll understand

1 Like

So does it have kits*? I think I saw it in the manual, so you can effectively chain tweaked patterns live?

Can you reload only a track like the TRACK+NO? And randomize?

Congratulations!

*Edit: it’s not in the manual, it was in the M:S.

Ordered one today…seems impressive and you can’t knock the price!

3 Likes

That’s true compare to some boutique stuff :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s curious to me the machine can store so many presets but it’s basically built on, from what I can tell, only 6 patches. I love the sound of this thing but I’m hesitant that it’s going to get stale quickly. Hmmmm…

1 Like

Cenk doing his thing. Three cycles for three performers.

Was a fun event. There’s certainly a surprising amount of variety and oomph in this little box.
Congrats to the raffle winners of the model:sample and model:cycle!

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the NTS-1 (units on the way) and I’m grabbing the Cycles tomorrow at my local store. Elektron Worldwide delivery rocks. I can’t say the same thing about Korg.

1 Like