Model:Cycles

Okay back to synths : I’d like to see this under a scope and see what the ailising does

I was more of a Top Deck kid.

1 Like

What about Sunny D? Used to be called Sunny Delight!

Oops yeah back to synths :smile:

1 Like

Kicking it old school!

2 Likes

That was before they found out they were lying. It was literal syrup back then

2 Likes

You lucky duck! Post some footage of you jamming if you have the time.

1 Like

You better believe it! I don’t have time, but it’s too tempting when very new gear like this arrives the day after it’s announced. Kudos to Perfect Circuit for shipping to Canada, and also shipping so quickly.

3 Likes

yeah mine went out last night too (from them). won’t be here until Sunday though :frowning_face:

3 Likes

yea theyre unreal in comparison :slight_smile:

They also were much much bigger .:slight_smile:

Crikey Jay. Havent you got enough hardware already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just sold three pieces! (And got three new pieces…)

2 Likes

Most importantly, did you have to take off the encoder caps to put on those stickers?

I had an interesting screw up. Yesterday (I thought) I ordered an M:C from Sweetwater. When I got the invoice, it was for a M:S. I called Sweetwater and asked them to cancel the order and let me know when they receive some M:C units. Done! Later in the day, I see an M:C available at Alto Music in New York so I snapped it up and it arrives Saturday. Great! Except the morning I wake up to find an invoice and shipment info for another M:C from Sweetwater! Now there are two on the way to my house. I feel bad returning stuff, but I seriously doubt I’m gonna need two of em :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Church!

Hmmm… could be the start of something beautiful… perform with both and see how it treats you!

2 Likes

Van Gough felt the same way about ears :wink:

4 Likes

That kick compressor sounds insane!! Currently stalking the Fed-Ex truck supposed to receive my M:C today (ordered from perfect circuit). Gonna try routing the audio out into the OTO Boum if that’s even legal :hot_face:

5 Likes

Under the constitution of GAS. We put you under a sidechain

@jayhosking must have forked out for that speeeedy shipping, I live in cali and mine wont get here until tomorrow from perfect circuit. Unless I really luck out with some rogue delivery driver deciding I need my box early.

1 Like