8 Likes

Some Bass music sounds

1 Like

Minimal House or Tech House with Synth One app

3 Likes

Still learning. A housey kind of thing.

https://youtu.be/qTcHoe3V9Rw

Today’s burnt offerings :joy:

On a side note, im getting better at lining up my videos so they’re not crooked, the spirit level on my tripod has been lying to me.

1 Like

I really enjoyed that! :slight_smile:

Thats great!

Beautiful :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yet more semi-generative noodling on M:S. Unfortunately the sub just doesn’t show through on mobile speakers though, best listened through actual speakers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice track !

Are the vocals sample from the Model:Samples ?

1 Like

Thanks!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning: The music is model:samples but the vocal samples has been mixed with the music into reaper :sweat_smile:

Ok ! I was asking myself if we can put some long samples into the model:samples, or digitakt (they have the same amount of ram). But that is not the subject of the topic.

1 Like

You can put long samples in the model: samples. Set samples lenght to infinite and ready to rock :vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute: You need to activate that sample with the track button without any trigger… If You have triggers activated the sample Will loop…

1 Like

Thanks !

Not if you have the sample loop set to off and if you set a trig condition of “1st!”

1 Like

A live improv session I recently recorded, mainly as a way to get to know my new pedals. I used the Aotearoa soundpack, loading up samples on the fly, dropping them into the sequencer and seeing what happened. Good fun!

3 Likes

Todays M:S noodle doodle :slight_smile:

1 Like