Model:Samples only music

A new song… a walk… Love this song… Digitone, model samples and maschine… :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey, what do you use to record from your M:S ? Thanks

1 Like

I record video with mobile and audio in computer with Audacity. After some normalize / compression I merge both files with Kdenlive (I am a Linux user :penguin::grin:)

1 Like

That’s cool, & good quality, thanks !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I made this yesterday after importing some homemade samples of my first ever synth, the Microbrute. Still needs a bit of arranging and I’d like to add something more to it but not sure what just yet. This was done in a single take using two patterns.

3 Likes

26th day of #fuckcoronavirus lockdown :sunglasses:
I felt too clumsy with buttons today, but I think I should upload anyways… that’s the point about this lockdown videos

2 Likes

:bomb::facepunch::man_dancing:

@drrumble That’s very cooooool

@croakascagbaron what if you add spaced out bass drum at some point to bring depth ?

1 Like

Playing a bit with model samples… very simple :sweat_smile: … hope you like it!! thanks for watching

1 Like

28th day of #fuckcoronavirus lockdown :sunglasses:

1 Like

30th day of #fuckcoronavirus lockdown :sunglasses:
As a big fan of https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_O8d9vnGDxi5-82Dyrscw I am very happy I have found today this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNtxctSYgI with a great samplepack, so I played with it for a while :slight_smile:

Made some small first own “field” samples during Eastern at our summer cottage. After a couple nights drunken misshaps, I revisited my samples and produced this, M:S only, only my own samples. Enjoy the madness.

7 Likes

32th day of #fuckcoronavirus lockdown :sunglasses:
Another day playing with Rufes samples :smile:

2 Likes

Very Lynch!!! And the soundtraCK of the amazing Session 9​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Nice To Be In Orbit

// Spoken sample courtesy & intellectual property of NASA //

#kraka_cc

1 Like

I just bought this thing and made this one, only using M:S:

3 Likes

The other one:

Having so much fun with this guy!

1 Like

New jungle work from nature

5 Likes

This one is quite heavy!

Ok… I guess, I should stop for a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I´m spammin, but My Dog I luv this machine!!

:skull::skull::skull:

1 Like