New Machines for your machine

Not sure if you meant acid washed “denim” jacket but acid washed “demon” jacket is superior in every way

5 Likes

someone might’ve asked this already but what’s the difference between SY RAW and the dual VCO machine? I guess just the noise gen?

Im getting corrected alot today…

its mu phone… I have an Iphone SE, and I type way to fast with thick fingers while hyped up on coffee…

Apple autocorrects me with wild words all the time…

2 Likes

Noise, square wave, ring mod, etc.

Plus, to my ears it has a different, more Moog-ish character to it. YMMV.

Of course maybe it’s just that the default machine setting is to square waves, tricking my ears that the whole machine is more “chewy”. I’ll need to do some A/B comparison between DVCO and RAW.

3 Likes

dual VCO has ring mod as well but the square wave and noise and different character are def welcome additions

Same phone here but sometimes autocorrect wins for us all. I have a friend who has created some pretty amazing “blind texting” paragraphs by just typing randomly and letting the autocorrect god sort it out

1 Like

AI assisted texting!

Looks (and sounds) like an awesome update, and I would definitely get a Syntakt for the current discounted price if I didn’t have a new house to furnish :joy:

A Syntakt would look rather contemporary on a table in the living room

5 Likes

That’s the thing, there’s no table just yet :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

3xSY RAW, for me it does not sound like dual vco

And a second one using 3xSY RAW using the ring modulator

12 Likes

22 Likes

Absolutely disgusting. I love it. And you win! :trophy:

2 Likes

Swarm is surprisingly good for basslines. I’m getting some really filthy sort of Drexiyan bass out of it.

I like it.

11 Likes

“Drexiyan bass”

show uz :sunglasses:

:motor_boat::ocean:
:whale2:

3 Likes

Bollocks, I’m going bed.

You’ll have to wait.

2 Likes

The Syntakt box is quite sturdy. Two birds, one stone.

3 Likes

ffs :joy:

sub nautical acid 4 lyfe

1 Like

With a decksaver, it even provides a place for your beer/wine/bong.

5 Likes

please… no…

no liquids around gear… Ill cry.

2 Likes