New Machines for your machine

Best demo of the new machines, so far.

I suppose I’ll be getting my 2nd Syntakt then.

1 Like

Great addition with the two new machines. Just wished SWARM had the option of transitioning or switching to Square as well, similar to caugh @Ess Fors Superberry or Acid Raid Chainsaw for more hollow sounds.

superberry :heart:

Been streaming last few nights on twitch trying to playing some danceable abstract stuff. Love the new machines, esp Raw

7 Likes

TERROR!

swarm, bits, raw, …

11 Likes

Sure ! What’s the danger ? :scream:
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I swapped a subharmonicon vs digitakt for the same reason. Ok digitat is useful in other aspects aswell.

Oooh sick burn

The new Swarm voice is really great for creating quick rich textures/drones (of course you will want to add some envelope and modulations). Great Demo!

1 Like

Does the Swarm oscillator have stereo spread? Haven’t seen any info around.

after ~60h outage, electricity is back again – and i’m on 1.20 !
let’s pair Syntakt with Uno Synth Pro and make some oldschoolish goa with Raw…

18 Likes

Pretty sure all machines are mono. Chorus when?

4 Likes

Yeah, that is my general understanding as well (not a ST owner). Wonder if some close to audio rate modulation of panning could substitute for unison…

Reminds me the noises of a very famous commodore 64 game - impossible mission

1 Like

Sorry trusty M:C… digi’s FW upgrades + big ass discount + new machines = ST on the way!

(€785 black friday deal here: Syntakt Kopen? | Elektron Synths | ToneControl.nl)

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts.

Also: Does this mean you can Boy Harsher now with this machine?

3 Likes

I didn’t mean it to sound harsh, I just think they sound very similar. Like alluded to earlier I love my Syntakt… So much so that I’d like the digital hihat to be improved :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tested out the new arpeggio feature.

Used the SY Raw

Just kidding. I used a Roland J6 hooked up via midi.

Just a test.

Here’s one more with a different variation of Oscillators.

Last one. Just a test to see if it can play some chords.

It cannot.

A little nothing … one track RAW, played with the tune knob. Direct audio from the Syntakt.

13 Likes