New Modor drum machine - DR2

I really would like to grab one of these at some point. I see tons (metric tons) of potential.

2 Likes

fkkn wery kool !

Hey, by randomiser do you mean the Euclidean function or is there a sound randomiser and or sequence randomiser onboard?
I rtfm but suspect it isnā€™t up to date what with the firmware releasesā€¦
Thanks in advance :yum:

1 Like

Hold the random button while adjusting any parameter on selected drum is just one way to modulate the sound.

2 Likes

Oh you mean that function yeah, I thought you were alluding to a full sound randomiserā€¦

So you can generate a random sequence on a track by holding random and pressing a drum part button. Nice feature.

1 Like

going in with mine:

7 Likes

This guyā€™s whole channel is awesome.

1 Like

Getting my DR-2 tomorrow or friday :tada:

4 Likes

Yeah! Modor sounds so depressing and fatalā€¦
Suicide disco fans should be happy

MORDOR!

1 Like

?

3 Likes

Yeah, something like that : )

1 Like

Any new users recently?

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to be, if that means anything

3 Likes

Just found out there is a new firmware out for the DR-2 with a couple of new instruments and general improvements.
http://modormusic.com/dr2os005.html

5 Likes

Iā€™m a big fan of the DR2

Btwn that and Pulsar my drum machine game is strong.

3 Likes

Very cool. Cheers

1 Like

Found the new machines ā€string BDā€ and ā€bottleā€ to be a very nice addition.
Havent tried out all the other function but seems to be a pretty hefty update with easier ways to save/load patterns, seperate overdrive for each channel, tilt filter and much more.
Always great updates from Modor

3 Likes

Would love to read more info!

3 Likes

I love this drum machine, as good as any Iā€™ve played and Iā€™ve played a lot! Itā€™s too expensive for most people though, and I had to return it cause it had sync issues and a trigger was inconsistent which didnā€™t help with the steep price. But still, amazing and fun instrument.

1 Like

I am so so close to pulling the trigger on a Modor DR-2. It sounds phenomenal in demos, unique and powerful. The price is a bit better now than launch RRP and itā€™s such a unique piece in terms of visual design as well as the sonic character.

3 Likes