New OTO Mixer - Bébé Chérie

If you click the mute button on a channel, it removes it from the main mix, and sends it to the alt output. You would then run a cable from the alt output to an fx processor, then run the fx back into another channel.

3 Likes

cheers. like the model 1

thanks for sharing

For Trade (EU): Your pink gear for my Manowar records

2 Likes

Johnny come latley’s, Art was ahead of the curve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

6 mono channels though and 2 stereo without any control.

Uh-oh!, brush script.

2 Likes

This looks cool - although I’m thinking one of the cheaper XONE’s is a much more full featured solution - I’d have liked to have seen this cheaper, or with more features (sidechain compression, i.e. a boum included, add 200eur, thats mega useful).

Have to say I use pink a lot as part of my colour palette but even I find this a bit much visually - it’s a very BOLD design choice. I’d probably respray it tbh.

It’s very tempting either way. I’ve been using the DJ features on my PX5 less recently and using a master channel more on my OT, so something a bit simpler like this wuold be good. Although it doesn’t have a soundcard…

EDIT: Just noticed there’s no FX send, damn that probably rules it out for me personally.

At this price range I’d probably be more tempted by a rotary mixer, but you do get less channels. The TRM-422 is a bit cheaper than the Oto.

1 Like

Double whammy.

Who’s the enemy here? I can understand people criticising VAT for being regressive, but that’s hardly an issue with this thing, it’s either a business expense, or a luxury good.

Wow. That is exactly the kind of mixer I for my new DD01/IV. You made my day!

1 Like

Off-topic: Woah… that looks great. I hadn’t come across that one yet. Thanks!

On-topic: the pink Oto thing looks great too and immediately got me to join the club of those thinking about selling their Boum.

1 Like

Did not know about this. Looks great😊

Tone is super hard to suss out online :smiley:

Thanks, there’s a lot of people who use the “just asking questions” bit to just complain and it can get tiresome, but beyond any snark I did try to give my reasoning in case it was actual curiosity.

Np!

That’s really what I’ve been seeing it as.

1 Like

I hope the EQs are better than the ones on my BXs.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the sound of them, but I probably wouldn’t if I’d paid £600 for them.

1 Like

I think if they just inverted the scheme it would be a lot more… palettable. i.e. a black box with pink text.

Some would call that boring though and I won’t knock them for being bold. I think the issue many folks will have (whether it actually matters or not) is that amongst their other gear it will stand-out like a sore thumb, which is an appropriate analogy :laughing:

Oh yeah, I mean with optional grunge versus the default behavior.

1 Like

Really excited to hear what the bliss enhancer has to offer. That and hoping that the compressor is as cool as the boum.

4 Likes

Workaround for those who are not keen on this beautiful color :

3 Likes

I’ll just sharpie on a pig tail an snout on mine :pig_nose:

8 Likes