New OTO Mixer - Bébé Chérie

Sounds like you’re looking for reassurance. Gay panic?

1 Like

1 Like

Just a reminder for those looking for a cheaper mini mixer with more channels and sends: the VMIX-10 is a thing.

7 Likes

Pink means my girlfriend would approve if I bought one :wink:

1 Like

Top > Men Pink

Bottom > Women Pink

1 Like

if I was, there would be.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I found myself really liking this Series. Watched it with my 11 yo daughter.

7 Likes

I’ve heard multiple times it’s decent. Will check it.

2 Likes

Any chance you have one of these and can speak to it? Curious how it sounds and would fit in with a non volca desktop setup: Deluge, Digitone, Syntakt style setup.

Cheers.

Nope, I’m running a Bastl Dude in my portable setup. This one is quite recent, though it’s clearly inspired by the KVR Vixen mixer. But if I was looking for a portable mixer today, it would be my #1 contender.

If that VMIX10 had an EQ it would be perfect.

2 Likes

Definitely on my wish list for mixers and also would like the OTO Boum. Still for some odd reason would like a TX-6 to complete my Teenage Engineering quartet of OP-1, Pocket Operators, OB-4 and TX-6. Just like I did with an all Elektron setup.

what kind of mixer do you have for your elektron setup? not with elektron mixed?:wink:

Since Elektron does not currently make or sell a dedicated Elektron branded mixer, I am using a Keith McMillen K-Mix for my external mixer and love it due to the nice soft touch faders and colored lights for the faders and dedicated buttons. It is portable and has compressor and reverb and good EQ in it.

1 Like

I have a playdifferently model 1, and TE TX-6

2 Likes

I get the mini inputs given some of the current crop of modern/modular gear but would it hurt to put 1/4" Bal/Unbal main outs on this thing??

I gues these could go on the Alt Output.

5 Likes