New OTO Mixer - Bébé Chérie

My poor old grey original GameBoy has the gnarliest hum when running anything (I have the old original Nanoloop). I’ve done that sound mod everyone talks about but it’s still present as ever. Kind of a bummer.

If the message had been “I just don’t linke pink” not “pink is girly color” I’d never have commented.

2 Likes

I don’t like pink. I don’t know anyone who is relevant to me who likes pink. And it is a Barbie color:

I don’t like white. Give me black, anthracite grey or a color where black dominates.

If it helps to make you feel more burly it’s also known as ‘Desert Pink’ and was used as camouflage during dawn and dusk campaigns in WWII.

spits into bucket

15 Likes

Exactly my challenge. I could actually justify a separate recorder, but then I’d need something with direct outs and an alt main out and yes, at least a couple of auxes.

1 Like

Embarrassing yourself g

8 Likes

it’s year 2022 not 1950

9 Likes

:joy:

Advice for any enemies of @RytmMASCHINE who wish to best him in gentlemanly combat.

Turn up in pink trunks.

10 Likes

The Big Bruno?

Hook up my tracker, s2400 and few Elektron’s, add some character, mixer is very minimal therefore a breeze to use live.

I’m in………

4 Likes

10 Likes

Mum?

5 Likes

I was checking out the Korg Volca Mix. It does quite a lot for the money and even appears to have some kind of tilt filter (possibly) and stereo enhancer stuff going on. I could spray it pink and make do until the second quarter of 2023.

2 Likes

Here’s a comment from the video you posted:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll pass on this then.

1 Like

Love my Key Largo! iPad hooked up to it’s class-compliant audio - and midi interfaces, stereo FX on the send return and its volume pedal circuitry can be used as a master-insert for dynamics processing :smiley:

2 Likes

Hah I quite like the colour and that something quite utilitarian looking has that specific colour choice and contrast. It feels designed and like something Peter Saville would come up with…

!

Reckon it would look great next to a grey Elektron box … like the left pole on Section 25’s From The Hip :slight_smile:

image !

5 Likes

Because it’s juicy

1 Like

The Key Largo is nice. I wish it had a headphone out though instead of having to use an adapter on its main outs. Also, it’s just clean with a lot of headroom. I want my mixer to have flavor and be able to get nasty.

5 Likes