New Teenage Engineering products

At this point, they better have something up their sleeve.

6 Likes

A dove? With bluetooth?

10 Likes

Is this still going on?

19 days left?!?

In my experience (which Iā€™ll grant you isnā€™t much) anything that requires this much teasing is probably not very good.
Because good things donā€™t need it.

8 Likes

Iā€™d wager they have some variety of walking clock in that box

5 Likes

so if you consider the movie itā€™s either a cloning device orā€¦ OTmk3 because TE were in fact Elektron in disguise all this time

8 Likes

Please go easy on the bashing, itā€™s not very interessant for anyone.

If you really despise TE, their marketing and/or their products, please consider muting this thread instead of grouching.

25 Likes

image To my uneducated eye the PCB looks a lot more complex than a mere BT speaker might require.

Iā€™m now thinking something like the Spire perhaps

That still sounds like a bluetooth speaker, just that the turn will make it a spectacular one, so Iā€™m not holding out much hope as someone who is more interested in a music making product like OP-1/OP-Z.

(Not saying it wonā€™t be interesting, just not for me)

Battery operated theremin mixer speakerā€¦

4 Likes

Weā€™ll See. At least, now the expectations are very Low, so everything that will come, will be fine.

Theremin operated speaking battery?

1 Like

Now that would be a dream come true. No more speaking to my battery and hearing nothing in response.

5 Likes

From reading this thread I get the feeling you guys donā€™t like TE very much :thinking:

I love TE, but if they just hyped a BT speaker this much, I will be disappoint.

3 Likes

i love my po-32 very much.
but i think TE know what kind of reactions they cause with their products and strategies. i have a feeling it was designed to be just like that right from the start. sometimes this negativity goes over the top, but mostly itā€™s all part of the appeal.

Maybe itā€™s a smart speaker? Can you say ā€œHey, Alexa?ā€ in Swedish?

ā€œHej, Alexa. Skriv mig ett fantastiskt teknospĆ„r. Och ocksĆ„, plocka upp nĆ„gra Fika snacks.ā€

4 Likes

Herregud :joy:

I like robots! Am i the only person who wonders why R2D2 couldnt connect via WiFi with the Deathstar? Maybe TE did a WiFi Board for R2D2?

1 Like

:ok_hand:

This?

1 Like