New Teenage Engineering products

They left the intern in charge of this one, didn’t they…

4 Likes

So, TE NightSky?

2 Likes

And I thought it was over done already, this is jumping the shark.

“Let’s post ironically then remind everyone who cosigns us so that we can wrap up with more marketing.”

It all comes off as very insecure.

2 Likes

It’s a 3D hologram projector I’m tellin ya…

2 Likes

It’s patterning 2 in hardware form. A circular drum machine.

2 Likes

Supposedly there’s a live stream of it on Instagram in 15 minites

1 Like

So far this live stream looks like it’ll be a Bluetooth speaker tailor-made for annoying other people while walking through the woods :joy:

Edit: It ended. There was nothing to see except some pretty Swedish forests. And some psychedelic ‘music’ was played (meaning loads of washy echo and reverb). Or am I not seeing the wood for the trees? :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

It sounds like a bluetooth speaker with hella reverb and a bit of delay on everything. Instant vaporwave bluetooth speaker about 10 years too late…

2 Likes

One thing we can reveal is that it is great for the subway.

4 Likes

If it can record, loop, has nice internal speakers and has fx there won’t be another product on the market like it.

I can see it kinda being like a kaeidoloop and probably a bit more expensive than we’d like but I think it could be pretty sweeet.

I just like everyone else wants a revamped octatrack or an op-2 but u know I still get plenty use out of my octatrack and if I still had an op-1 would be doing the same with it.

1 Like

I saw the livestream…

Seemed to me like someone was lost in a swedish ikean fir tree plantation

unless it can be controlled by the OP-Z app and has seamless integration… am not GASing. not yet at least…

There is at least one other product that does that. The Gecho Loopsynth

http://gechologic.com/

Here’s an interesting angle:

That sounds awfully like Endlesss to me… (in what will be an awkward and expensive hardware form)

when is this over?

16 Likes

6 more days, Sept 30th

1 Like

Did this thread seriously get quite this near the launch?

I think we’re all fed up with the ridiculous teasers they’re throwing out there. That riddle from Friday wasn’t even worth mentioning here, it seems. At any rate, we’ll find out about the bluetooth speaker tomorrow.

3 Likes

They totally killed any interest i had with those pretentious wishy washy teasers

1 Like