New Teenage Engineering products

capitalism is so funny

3 Likes

This is hilarious!

2 Likes

This really is for ULTIMATE HIPSTERS. £400 for a bag, Jesus Christ… TE are becoming a parody of themselves, and to think, I was going to buy an OP-1 before they raised the price by £500 or whatever it was. How the mighty have fallen.

6 Likes

TE’s promo video.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m dying!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

“Flow optimised bass reflex duct”

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

8 Likes

Cannot wait for the loopop review :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder if TE is lost forever or they’ll get their sh*t together some day

10 Likes

Those exposed speaker cones look a little vulnerable for a portable product.

5 Likes

Oof.

Also 6 years in the making, available to buy now, but no user guide up yet :laughing:

9 Likes

Lol…
It’s all I can say.

this really looks almost like a parody

6 Likes

It’s okay, they’re made out of the same robust materials TE are famous for from the OP-Z

12 Likes

It’s kind of sad how they’ve lost their way. So many great ideas and talented people at TE, but it feels like they’re not focused on their customers at all and that’s a really dangerous place to be.

2 Likes

i’m really wondering if people in TE are true believers or most of them are just really cynical

3 Likes

I’m currently dreaming up some fantasy scenario where in a couple of hours TE go “gotcha!” and they actually announce something outside the realms of ludicrousy :joy:

1 Like

I think TE have jumped the shark with this one.

The guy is not showing his face. He doesn’t want to be recognized wearing a Radio.

5 Likes

Recycled OP-Zs. hahaha!

3 Likes

I think it’s cute, but then I like ambient use thingos. Like a more hi-fi, Buddha machine? Maybe they’re going for the rich qi gong market. On the same token, it’s like an antithesis to modern all-screen, subscription music worlds. I get why they took it camping, probably just some nice mellow sounds. Taking things back to radio, nature. I probably wouldn’t buy it, but can certainly appreciate it

3 Likes