New Teenage Engineering products

What a tempest in a mash-tun. Engineers like brewing as well :stuck_out_tongue:

I love cross-pollination between disciplines!

A few software devs here and there in the Pacific Northwest have notably quit their FAANG roles and started up breweries, gone onto baking, making fancy pizza…it’s nice to take a break from some more consumerist products and be involved in the old sciences from time to time.

4 Likes

Op-1 is fun but making and playing back tracks is a pain. I prefer Elektron workflow by far. Still the OP-1 is fun to mess about with.

where is my pocket operator field !!!

1 Like

I have an OB-4. No latency with the OB-4 using the aux input after an update awhile back.

1 Like

Not to mention you could give (at least) one to that guy whose whole raison d’etre is like… just doing that.

Holding beers, I mean.

2 Likes

Lightbulb just needs an FM transmitter, thats all.

1 Like

The irony … selling a product not legally available for Teenage Imbibing in most countries

1 Like

This is your friendly forum regular request to not label anything short of unbridled enthusiasm as ‘rage’.

We’re allowed to discuss the absurdity of capitalism, it needn’t make you feel defensive.

2 Likes

I live close to this brewery. I’m gonna go there and jam on my Field with pumped up volume until they give me a free batch.

It’s right next to a huge vinyl store as well, and one of the best pizzerias like ever and stuff.

Today’s gonna be good.

10 Likes

Beer, pizza, and vinyl? That sounds like the perfect day to me.

7 Likes

But… how can u get pure synth sound from a company not pure synth?

and why is beer in cannister, not in jug ?

1 Like

The beer is smaller than a tx-6. I’m on number 2743 and starting to catch a buzz. Also using the TE beer koozie……

4 Likes

Tiny indeed (250 ml), but reasonably priced at SEK 15. I guess it is the Pocket Operator of beers.

1 Like

Is that a standard size of beer in that country?

I think I’ve only ever seen soda in cans that small (may be obvious but I’m in Murica)

250ml??? What is this tiny madness

1 Like

Try a 135ml can for size then!

3 Likes

Man, forgot about the Handsonic! We really dig the general idea of the d-beam, and was definitely inspiration for our newest product MIDI BLASTER:

https://igg.me/at/midi-blaster

2 Likes

Fr how can you build any kind of beer tower with that?!

1 Like

I’d like to see them bring back a holiday package deal bundling most of the popular pocket operators with their TX-6 mixer and OB-4.

LOL at TE, top trolling.

1 Like