New Teenage Engineering products

I like the OP-1, pocket operators, OB-4 and TX-6 a lot. The other products not so much.

not a beer drinker?

1 Like

I’ve got an insatiable hankering for clear lager. Any recommendations? My field table is looking pretty bare.

Seems reasonable.
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 15.12.18

14 Likes

“Looking to add some artistic flair to your surroundings? Check out teenage engineering CH-8 Miki , one of eight wooden dolls designed to serenade you with a repertoire of choral classics as well as perform your own original compositions through MIDI over BLE.” $249 each

In Hollywood they have a phrase to explain what’s going on over there at T.E… Let me see if I can find the original reference point.

2 Likes

Ah, here we are. Found it.
happy-days-the-fonz

6 Likes

it’s creepy. like an april fools joke you can’t wake up from.

3 Likes

Been out a while

5 Likes

Would be cool paired with the Chantlings app

2 Likes

I often forget that it’s usually taken a bit more time for things to reach the states. They re set to be released here in July, and twas the first I heard of em, although I must admit, I’m not as informed about gear news as my compatriots here. TY

1 Like

disturbing.

3 Likes

$2000 for a portable vocoder band.
Just what all the comments have been clamoring for.

4 Likes

It might be the ugliest thing(s) they’ve ever released.

2 Likes

that’s debatable, but I wouldn’t argue against it.

2 Likes

found a choir of my own.

17 Likes

I love dunking on these things. If you gave me all of them for free I wouldn’t even be curious enough to open the box. I’d say I would throw them away but in reality I would immediately attempt to resell them

Let people enjoy things

16 Likes

6 Likes

Better than the table.

Creepier than the table lol