New Teenage Engineering products

Just got mine and the boom mic doesn’t work.

1 Like

devo

:grimacing:
that sucks…
how do the headphones sound? are they comfy?

1 Like

they are comfy and they sound ok. They look awesome, they definitely got that right

1 Like

What is the intended use case for these headphones? Gaming? general purpose music listening? These don’t really look like they’re made for mixing & mastering in mind

2 Likes

i think it was just meant to let you sample your voice while wearing headphones

2 Likes

the use case is probably milking some more dollars from young men with a lot of disposable income by marketing the shit out of a headset that probably costs about 5$ in production :joy:

6 Likes

Well, considering how most yoofs I see consider the brand and the looks to be no 1 priority in headphone purchase decisions, their plan just might work. Like, whats the deal with all the marshall headphones? They sound worse than even a pair of humble AT M50s LOL

2 Likes

£65 for the headphones we used in our French lab at school 20 years ago?

This is a joke right?

5 Likes

Je deteste les ecouteurs hors de prix

5 Likes

milking some more dollars from young men with a lot of disposable income

this statement literally describes every product on these gear forums.

7 Likes

TE Livestream starting soonish

2 Likes

that was super cool to watch!

What was it? I tuned out as soon as he started going through a list of thank yous

Lots of Q&A, some bits of background.

TE Behind The Music!

Setting the stage for more videos on the live channel and virtual community due to event and workshop cancelations .

1 Like

Nice. I’ll return to it later on. Thanks man

1 Like

yea watched/listened during home office hours, nice start for TE on the stream Tube!

1 Like

Just got an email about a new TE product. They say it is “magic apparatus” that will be released September 30th, and they are currently piling up stock. Also says they have been working on it for six years, and it will be great for the outdoors. They will be releasing a little information every Friday until the launch.

Any thoughts?

Here is a link to the newsletter:
https://www.getdrip.com/deliveries/g5otmrqvqg9za8pz2ez5?view_in_browser=true&__s=2srspdzkzpsb2i1rwyvh

1 Like

Rain jacket.

9 Likes

voice activated umbrella.

2 Likes