New Teenage Engineering products

Sounds like dowsing rods or peyote to me. Maybe a combination.

5 Likes

It better be!

I hear that Octatrack users Will be Very pleased

22 Likes

…starting at €499,-

2 Likes

I forgot I was the one who started this thread. I’ve love you all and enjoy the humor but i’m not going to sift through 20 notifications a day with more than half being complaints about TE/TE bashing.

Turning off notifications in 3… 2… 1…

8 Likes

I can say that I am indeed very pleased and I think will stay pleased with my Octatrack for some years to come. As for TE — I am curious.

Oldie but goodie.

The only logical thing for them to release next is a face mask made from all that clear polyurethane they’ve got left over and ear straps made of Lego.
You might suffocate wearing it, but at least everyone will still be able to see your awesome moustache.

Only £250.

4 Likes

Waterproof OP-2? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

RFID riddled Tent

:rofl: We all know they have about 20 years left on the OP-1. They still have a couple rounds left of faking scarcity, then driving the price up hundreds of dollars.

Bracing for the Octabag, 8 pockets of waterproof clear plastic to “sample” things around you by zipping them inside. 1200€, ltd ed.

4 Likes

They’ve been working on it for 6 years … the OD-11 was launched 6 years ago in 2014; with Stig Carlsson Foundation https://teenage.engineering/products/od-11/carlssonstory

… so a waterproof outdoor speaker set

slick speaker

It would be a bit anticlimactic if it were a battery powered speaker, seeing as how they just did one of those with ikea. Maybe a field recorder? If it’s a musical device at all, that is. Maybe a camera?

1 Like

I’ll play!

A pair of jeans made from the Great Pacific garbage patch.

3 Likes

Field recording device that runs on batteries and makes little loops or whatever. Meh!

Evidence:

7 Likes

Sneak peek at the launch promo…

9 Likes

Ya filthy animal!

3 Likes

:joy:

some type of wacky field looper would be cuel

1 Like