#NGNY22 - Happy NoGear New Year!

I‘d say update the first post here and maybe make a new one later at some point?
Either way is fine with me :v:

Done! I like the energy and history of this thread as well :+1:

1 Like

16 Likes

Alright, I’m in. :facepunch:

Pulled the Polar out of storage a couple of days ago and it is sitting next to my MPC Live 2.

Drambo has become my go to playground when I have a few minutes.

“Small”ish modular is in the uncertainty zone.

Tracker, Blackbox, and UltraLite mk5 have been boxed for months, just need to find time to take pics and list for sale.

Less is more, so shut up and do it, @papertiger. :dancer:t2:

11 Likes

Happy new year everyone! May we all conquer GAS & learn new things about the gear we own.

4 Likes

Seeing that impressive list, maybe Elektron will decide to report the release of the Syntakt to 2023.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone.
So who is going to be the first to crack? :wink:

2 Likes

Remember- you have more than enough gear in your possession right now to make amazing music for the rest of your life. :v:

6 Likes

(Didn’t quite stop me from grabbing Valhalla Vintage Verb at 11.50pm last night, but that’s it now!)

5 Likes

That’s a good one to end on :wink:

1 Like

Just did the same thing.

1 Like

Woke up to a $75 voucher that combines with the latest Plugin Alliance Sale. Started to think about what a great deal I could get for $25 and nearly relapsed. Then I mustered up the strength to share my code for someone else to use and unsubscribed to PA. Already a close call and small victory.

18 Likes

Added! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha yep I drunkenly grabbed a tascam interface and a udg backpack before cuttoff…

No regerts… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

those plugins will be there. there will always be another deal.

9 Likes

It begins…
Also, happy new year everyone

7 Likes

Cheers to a creative and healthy new year, all!

3 Likes

I did exactly the same. Although it wasn’t my intention. Got an unexpected amount of money for Christmas and thought, why not.

Ordered Boxing Day, came 2 days ago.

1 Like

I am so confident about going into this challenge. One, I’m in massive amounts of debt and really need to sort my life out on that front. Two, I really hate looking back at all the things I’ve bought and sold over the last few years despite having no money aside from spending the money given to me all too easily by banks etc (though I can appreciate that I have learned from each piece of gear that has passed through my hands). And three, I have an Octatrack, which is a lifetime of learning in and of itself. Let’s go!

23 Likes

As an ex bankrupt (All on music equipment) if you need a chat about this let me know.

9 Likes