#NGNY22 - Happy NoGear New Year!

That’s not snow, it’s frozen ice that used to be snow :joy:

This is Finland

10 Likes

19 Likes

It was an early-morning accumulation, so it was still snow when the photo was taken. But it was nonexistent yesterday at sunset, and will be gone by Monday. NYC winters have been pretty mild as of late, with occasional bursts of snow.

1 Like

I’m on my way! :wink:

That’s a statue of Gandhi btw

so far no gear for me and with home costs this year will force me to keep my end of the bargain up.

This concludes our first week. Well done everybody :black_heart:

15 Likes

confession: Was about to grab a 2nd hand shure MV88+ portable mic (decided pre '22) but seller went MIA so pledge still intact. greetings from Athens,Greece.

3 Likes

My car (diesel), cryogenized. I’m not going anywhere.

8 Likes

The Gandhi smurf.

2 Likes

just chatted to my brother whos a camera nut about no gear year and he laughed and pointed me to ken rockwells The Seven Levels of Photographers blog post, so many parallels :stuck_out_tongue:

blunt views ahead: The Seven Levels of Photographers

5 Likes

Tag yourself, I’m Rich Amateur for synths, Snapshooter for cameras.

Or maybe, maybe it just… ran out of GAS. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Hahahaha! I wish I hadn’t been drinking milk while I read that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Now I want us to have shirts with that photo. No text.

2 Likes

How about Ts with this…

3 Likes

Love the design - but would rather see it alone, on the other shirt, we are getting. I won’t stop till I’m fully draped in NoGear!

Next will be the NGNY online shop where you can get NGNY themed Digitakts that don’t count against you. :wink:

6 Likes

Here you go (from my log cabin in Lutsen MN, where we just had our fourth snowfall in 10 days):

9 Likes