Norand Mono (Analog Bass Synth with Sequencer)

Someone knows if there’s some pattern/patch reload? Thanks

See the discussion of live mode and patchless patterns in the manual. This is for 1.99 and earlier; I don’t know about the new beta.

3 Likes

Where is the Norand acid?

Yes I’ve read before that this is far from a 303, but still… It must to amazing acid. I feel like buying one just for that since I can’t find anyone else doing it.

3 Likes

latest beta (very long list of new features) is stable

1 Like

Official release date for 2.0 is Feb 28. I’m going to wait.

Acid is certainly the style I gravitate towards when fooling around with the Mono.

Pattern morphing is around the corner:

I’m thrilled!

9 Likes

This does look very good indeed.

I have absolutely no idea how that works from a technological standpoint but it’s effing awesome.

2 Likes

can’t wait for their drum machine, given everything the mono can do.

4 Likes

Oooh, didn’t know they were doing a drum machine.

Don’t tell me these things! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I doubt it’ll be dropping any time soon. 2024+ is my guess. but he’s been designing it for a while behind the scenes.

I think mono’s 2.0 os has been reworked from the ground up with all their future machines in mind so it can be modified & ported. correct me if I’m wrong, he mentioned something along those lines.

1 Like

They are not the speediest at following up on promises. I’ll believe it when it happens.

I think 2.0 is taking so long for that exact reason. it’s being built from scratch rather than just added to. he mentioned this in a recent post.

The Spazedrum can also do pattern morphing, pitch and gates independently. I got both, MONO and Spazedrum, for trade.

1 Like

You got them both in a trade or you’re putting them up for trade?

my bad English, sorry :wink: i put them both up for trade

That looks pretty fun. Looking forward to the update. I’ve recently returned to using the mono more frequently, it is a very interesting and immediate synth.

1 Like

Thanks! Got through the update finally and hope this is stable enough to last me until past beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I have to admit I have been letting mine take dust for a while. I was waiting for the new FW to come before fully diving in again, on the assumption that it would take a couple of weeks… But it took more than a year :smiley:

Anyway, it looks like V2.0 is going to be released for good now, and the new features made it worth waiting, it seems.

3 Likes

Anyone know if you can control that pattern blend thing with midi?

1 Like