OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

Pottering along, but I have to worry about feeding my cats first.

The manual you found is for the sample manager, that has been superceded by this software editor.[/quote]
I can feed cats, but cannot write s/w, so what do they like? I’ll bring some around…hahahaha[/quote]
They like Floona.

Hi Rusty !

great Project. I’m pretty confident every third octatrack owner needs this software and would pay something. I had a very good experience with kickstarter. I’d go for it

The manual you found is for the sample manager, that has been superceded by this software editor.[/quote]
I can feed cats, but cannot write s/w, so what do they like? I’ll bring some around…hahahaha[/quote]
They like Floona.[/quote]
whats that, fake tuna? :wink:

[/quote]
Floor Tuna :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[/quote]
Floor Tuna :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:[/quote]
:joy:
I collect floor mangoes but cats don’t eat mangoes
:sob:

Floor Tuna :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
Oh, that fell off the tuna tree.

For the love of god can we please just get Rusty a lifetime supply of kitty food!?! My octa brain demands a software front end.

*envelopes stuffed with tuna have been returned to me as ‘undeliverable’. Damn postman

Agreed. It’s the one thing I hate about this machine and rustys editor will alleviate Most of that. I’m more than happy to spring for some tooona

Rusty, do you have an address/telephone number for a local grocery store that delivers tuna, coffee, beer etc?

I hate to put pressure on you Rusty, but I’m almost reluctant to start my new set without your software!
Status report? Hoping it’s soon.

No pressure though, get it right mate.
Everyone’s wants to throw money at you - let us!

Might be an idea to go ahead without me. :astonished:

If its any consolotaion, I’m trying to get a new set organised for the first time in months, and struggling with the crossfader / looping trick :zonked:

Cheers Rusty.
I’ve had my Octa since November and i just got around to really learning this cross fader transition. Um oh boy holy shit omg what was i waiting for? Game changer.
Lemme know if i can offer any thoughts or insight.

Might be an idea to go ahead without me. :astonished:

If its any consolotaion, I’m trying to get a new set organised for the first time in months, and struggling with the crossfader / looping trick :zonked:
[/quote]
Rusty the editor sounds brilliant; will really take the OT a leap forward.
If you’re bogged down with stuff, any chance you could put the source up on github and anyone who knows enough could carry it forward? I’m windows but python orientated and would love to help if I could.

yes please. OSX here

yes please bocconcini mini pizzas, yum!

already told everybody, he has, :joy:

no help needed will accept cat food, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

floortuna to be specific, :astonished:

but :neutral_face:

I think that’s a car. :confused:

Now I can only hear this as ‘O floortuna.’ Thanks a lot you guys.

Any news on this Rusty?
My OT does not connect with my workflow…
Some of us want to incorporate it into a studio / production machine, reliably drop files on/off the CF card, tweek, save > move on…
… but it is spectacularly hopeless in its reliability via USB / CF file transfers…

Is it still looking like a possibility?
Very quiet around here…

OK ive got a car for you Rusty, if it will help you to get to IGA to get cat food…

its registered for 6 months, that should be enough time to finish the PC version at least

she runs a bit rough but OK '88 telstar TX5

i’m accepting donation pledges here, as soon as we get to $808 I’m driving this baby to Rusty’s house to deliver it…

if we get to $1000 i’m gonna fill the boot up with floor flavoured tuna in aspic

pledge here…

1 Like

Some stuff cooking…

Mine don’t connect with my workflow either.

I’ve also been distracted with trying to work around a couple of bugs / flaws / issues with the Octatrack that is unrelated to the editor, but is stopping me from making music / live set :thinking:

Yes

Alas, my number one priority is putting catfood in the bowls :slight_smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: