Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Scalpers are such nucts.

2 Likes

Thats not even in their hands yet. Dispicable.

Mom, itā€™s happening again! :wink:

GAS is a prison, sometimes. I obsess over imagining certain setups often. Wish I could turn it off.

Itā€™s a relief that even though the MKII Anniversary OT has some nice little touches that call back to my MK1, it is not tempting for me. Because nothing changes about the setup, unless I imagine dual OTs.
And Iā€™d go mad using a MK1 alongside a MK2, not sure how @tr909 manages to do so.

2 Likes

not sold out near mine. but i actually prefer the grey version :confused:

help me make a decision pls

Get a used gray one, save yourself nearly US$500

3 Likes

I ordered the anniversary ed from a shop near me because I have an unnatural mental obsessions with all my gear being blackā€¦

Itā€™s an expensive disease.

I love the new OT but does anyone else wish they had used the Yellow screens? I love that yellow screen on black!

6 Likes

Monday.

5 Likes

Absolutely, the yellow looks amazing.

1 Like

5 Likes

Looks like elektron agree with me then that the underlines on the a4mkii black was a sackable offense. Still love it though no hard feelings. Octo MK2 anno looks very nice.

They probaply just couldnā€™t fit the lines on there, not enough space. Rytm and A4 Mk2 are much bigger. :wink:

This black limited edition is a design nod to the mk1. Weā€™ve not seen the ā€˜regularā€™ black edition yetā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah I think itā€™s quite likely that they use underlines on the regular production model. Otherwise the only visual difference might be the screen surround. I like the underlines. :troll:

1 Like

Mine just got delivered! Canā€™t open it til a bit later thoughā€¦

4 Likes

Donā€™t open it, you fool! Think of the residuals!

4 Likes

Please take a few pics for us! Wonder what does the black anniversary edition look like IRL

1 Like

why do you want to open it?

easy flip on ebay for 500 profit

:partying_face:

iā€™m the opposite. i hate black

my speakers are black, usb interface black, DT, DN, blofeld etc etc

at least the grey OT matches my mackie mixer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like