Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

After 8 years I’m sending my beloved OT mkI for cosmetic service repair. So much love for this machine. Never replace the first love.

1 Like

I hope so, without egregious scalping there would be no rock & roll. I look at it this way some people will pay $6,000 for a sampler and some people will not… let the free market decide. The buyer is just as much to blame as the seller

why not to add the BANK letters to the new (nice looking) paint job? …or why to leave them out from MKII in the first place.

1 Like

Hope Elektron won’t add few in stock. I’ll be weak, very weak …

This just makes me so angry…

people won’t get it especially after Elektron announced there will be black version.
Or they are really stupid…

It sure is beautiful. I want those red REC buttons on my grey MKII…

1 Like

With Free Postage, sure they will.

2 Likes

You obviously aren’t a stamp or coin collector :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly … I’m. I used to collect statues … I’m just trying to hold myself :smiley:

1 Like

Why? Isn’t being traded one of the obvious and legit use cases of a limited collector’s edition?

In the same sense you could be also angry with Elektron for not providing more units …

6 Likes

This is true. And same goes for Pokeman Cards. Gotta have the good ones :slight_smile:

In Transit 04/12/2020 23:01 Herne-Boernig, Germany
Past Event Shipped 03/12/2020 18:26 Molndal, Sweden
Past Event Label Created 03/12/2020 8:53 Sweden

The waiting game

I can’t track mine, damn!

The Crying Game.

I recommend spending a good few minutes holding your new boxes in your hands and looking at all the new details. I did this with the new black Analog Rytm. Couldn’t believe it was real for a good while. It’ll be worth the wait!

6 Likes

I’ll refresh my memory by reading the manual, watch @sezare56 posts and videos and watch YT tuts.

And, by the way, I’m almost blind so I don’t pay that much attention to details. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ill remember that. I feel like a kid again. The poster is going on my bedroom wall :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if more will appear or that is really all 350 gone already?

Nah you have to entirely read all the manuals published since OT MKI realease to really understand its evolution. :pl:
Ask @eangman!

4 Likes

Not all 350 were in the web shop.
Some (most?) also went to dealers.

2 Likes