Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Yeah seems like all the dealers have run out (here in UK/EU at least) I guess I’m wondering if all 350 were allocated or if they might have spread them across say batches of 100 or something?

1 Like

If it helps im no.6 from the Elektron store. I think i got in really quick though. I think they kept the first 100 for themselves and shipped the rest worldwide. Buy may be wrong.

My local store (Moog Audio, Montreal) will get 6 of them. When I saw the announcement in the morning, I didn’t hesitate and called them the minute they opened. That made me first on the list.

2 Likes

All 6 of them have been spoken for.

Not sure there are more in Canada.

Sold out in Sweetwater too.

But if you’re in MTL we should collab man :robot: :elot:

1 Like

Hmm I currently see a few listed here in Switzerland, all at one store.

You know you want it.

If someone see one back in stock in Europe … I regret not getting it lol

In stock at Deluxe Music Sweden

& @darenager

Only 50 units were reserved and sold in their own webshop. A total of 350 units isn’t much when you have large resellers around the world.

3 Likes

They are still there. All four of them…
Prices are cheaper than EU but slightly more than US.
I must and will resist…

1 Like

Is this the deal of the century?

9 Likes

WTF!? You are the winner…

1 Like

But did you press that button ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

for those interested

For those in the Netherlands, Tonecontrol still has 2 left.

Had my finger on the trigger there for awhile. Old OT and I parted ways some time ago though, and we won’t be seeing each other again.

But it was close. I’ll give it that.

I did put one in the basket within minutes of it appearing online. But didn’t go for it as the limited thing put me off. I felt like I couldn’t really use it properly because of that. I’m bad sometimes for babying my equipment. So anything limited is even worse for me.

Once the regular mk2 is in black maybe I’ll buy then. Although tbh, with brexit I anticipate a price increase…

3 Likes

Half an hour later, still there. :wink:

I’m surprised. I’ve bought from musiX a couple of times before (including my RYTM mk2) without problems.

I put one in my basket within minutes of it going live but realised I was being daft. I picked up my very first OT for £550 7 or 8 years ago and other than buying a new MK2 for about £1,025 I haven’t spent more than about £700 on OTs (think I’ve owned 6 over the years :joy:). For what I think an OT is worth, £1,300+ for the AE is just too much regardless of how cool it looks. Hopefully the one I let get away gets in the hands of a proper Elektronaut and not some scalper.

2 Likes