Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

When did Elektron say this?

In the first post in this topic:

8 Likes

This is cool

2 Likes

what’s your guess on the ETA when that’ll be available?

1 Like

3d printers at the ready to roll your own red REC buttons

3 Likes

for real tho anyone know where they source their buttons or if theyre produced in house. if we could get some thatd be dope

Why not ask if they might sell them?

They used to sell encoder knobs, while they had them available.

You can order replacement button caps via Elektron support. It’s very easy to swap them. However, if they have only made the red record buttons for the AE and the regular black one has black or grey record buttons, I don’t know if they’d let you order the red ones (at least without an AE registered to your account).

No harm in asking though.

4 Likes

so are these all sold out now or what?

Since they’re using mechanical switches, any clue if the switches have the standard stems? If so theres a giant market of custom keycaps. Someone could look into doing a limited run for caps that would fit an elektron device.

1 Like

I say February

2 Likes

I was wondering if anyone else was keeping up on this. Good work. All the spiritual references in the artwork for the sweater, and it being a ‘hymn’… yes very occultic hidden in plain sight indeed, the referrence’s to creating audio ‘prophecies’ it’s all right there. :laughing:image

1 Like

I’ve read somewhere either in a forum post or some announcement that they did say that. I’d imagine it won’t be much different than the limited.

I hope someone send his one to Thomann or Musicstore lol

Zzounds is taking pre-orders… Perfect circuit and noisebug are both waiting on stock it seems? But no pre orders. (In the US)

Any left in Europe >.<

i wish!!

I kinda doubt that they held any back from the 350, I wouldn’t expect any more stock to show up other than “buyers remorse” returns.

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for secretly.

1 Like

Reverb is blowing up with everyones ‘mint’ OT. For the same price as new. GTFOH.

5 Likes