Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Reverb ? The place where I’ll never buy something.

1 Like

Who said everything sounds good with Reverb?

I like my reverb like queso dip. Drenched on everything around me.

4 Likes

Seems the place @Grate_expectations mentioned still has 4 of them

:fire::moneybag::fire:

4 Likes

I was wondering if there was some kind of significance to the 350 number. Does anyone know if it refers to anything?

1 Like

:santa: :alien: :elot: :zonked: Doing something bonkers at the end of this absurd year…
3 left. Santa just grabbed one for me. Hope it includes a Wormhole back to 2010.
A better year and would give me Time to discover ot ( apart from the interesting discussions here )
Still says 4 left, i’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

Hope you end up getting one. Bit strange the stock isn’t updating though.

1 Like

Very ok also if its not coming. Planned was rather a dn… ot and ot discussions here just always fascinated me somehow. I‘ ll see…

It’s a fascinating device for sure. I’ve owned it three times and all three times I used it completely differently.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me today :

2 Likes

350 sold out units

Tree fiddy?

10 Likes

:fork_and_knife: :fork_and_knife: :fork_and_knife: Pitchforks out!

1 Like

Ugh. Saw the listings go up and talked myself out of it. Now I’m feeling stupid and the the FOMO is hitting haaaaard.

1 Like

I prefer the grey of the MKII, I just want those red REC buttons. That is all.

2 Likes

I heard no one mention in this Anniversary hype that the OT release was delayed, the units were shipped early in 2021. I like it how it is, though. In the end of 2010 there was this nice campaign with the nice trailer movie and Elektron revealing more and more features. It was also a period of waiting, where I really enjoyed spending the waiting time with the awesome MDUW.

Actually Cenk mentioned all this in the ESBTVS show they did. He said they shipped only one unit in December 2010! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bet the person who bought it hadn’t a clue how to use it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Proabably. When I got the MKI back in the day, it completely baffled me and I sold it on when moving country. But those first units might’ve been easier as some of the functionality was missing (it just displayed ‘coming soon’ on some pages) and there was no Midi for a year or so! Also, there was a two-player suped up version of Pong on the demo units haha. That OctaFacts section of the Cenk ESBTVS video was the best bit imo :grinning:

4 Likes