Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Cool, I like it.

Nice, but I think vertical videos are an heresia!
How did you uploaded it?

putting it on the market for 150% of the price you bought it, one week after receiving it. pretty sure this guy isnā€™t forced to sell his

that i said i just found one for 1300. might as well get it in case iā€™m ā€˜forcedā€™ to sell

1 Like

Better you get it so you can sell it in a week time at double price like other people are doingā€¦

Some people seem forced to buyā€¦:content:

2 Likes

Remember, an Octatrack is for life, not just for Christmas

9 Likes

I hope so !

Out of interest what settings are users having on the brightness of the LEDā€™s?

uhm i tried and this is the email I just got from the shopā€¦

Hello,

we sold 1 hour ago the Octratrack Anniversary. The customer did a payment and we are waiting the payment.
The normal Octratrack is available. If you are interested in the standart model i need the next details from you so i can prepare an order for you.
The details are: name, surname, adress, zip code, city, phone number and an ID o passport number.

fml

Dim all day baby. The black with dim leds looks so good. Bright leds just make it too much like a christmas tree (the prevalence of red and green doesnā€™t help).

Really want dim led setting for my black analog four as well.

5 Likes

I agree. Against the black the leds are like disneyland.

Mid for me, high is too bright, dim is nice for dark rooms but a bit hard to see in well lit rooms.

3 Likes

Why are they asking for a passport?

Where is this shop?

I would have asked for your credit card to be honest,lol

1 Like

They forgot to ask your credit card infos.

Lol yeah thatā€™s weird. Itā€™s from a shop in Spain. Apparently they need an ID for invoices and prefer bank transfer. For credit card transactions they need a Spanish address :thinking:

Just arrived from Thomann, No. 288/350, lives in London

7 Likes

Plus it looks so classy when set to mid !

67/350
Just arrived.

5 Likes

Even I have it, Iā€™m always impressed by the box. They did such a good job / artwork on it ! Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Is anyone using the card that comes with it to create sets on or are you using your own blank one?