Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

#340 was already in my list, did you mention it prior?

1 Like

Yes I did but I had not seen it so confirmed it :+1:

2 Likes

yeah i save em on a little list here at my desk. Maybe just not everyone who has one knows about elektronauts yet?

we are at 43 total spoken for now

Hey does the store ever do sales?
thinking about getting some accessories but I dont wanna buy a bunch and then see them bust a sale out LOL

have a nice weekend everyone!
x1212

Ricky Tinez casually shows off the OT MKII AE while reviewing a completely different piece of gear.

Someone should reach out and ask what # his unit is

1 Like

Was just about to share this :joy: Haha indeed I love how casual it just enters without introduction

Nah, 007 is just under cover.

3 Likes

I have given my unit number but I donā€™t see it in the list yet, it is # 278
happy holidays elektronauts

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

Iā€™m number 293 !

Bought her in Paris at Star Music.

So happy to crash samples in this marvelous black box :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice and lovely picture too !

1 Like

welcome !

Exploring Textures with OTā€™s New Content :

Headphones recommended.

2 Likes

Wait what? Stars music had one? :rage:

Was looking everywhere, could only find them from michenaud and audiosolutions. I think a forum member got the one from michenaud

Anybody thinking Elektron employees+friends took the best serials for themselves? 001, 010, 100, 200, 250, 349, 350 etc? Didnā€™t see any
magic serials here yet, and chance has it, that we should have seen at least some.

@closencounters

Actually, they had three of them but they didnā€™t put them on their website.

I bought one. A friend of mine bought the second one. Andā€¦ Vangelis bought the third one.

True story.

4 Likes

Are you serious? Vangelis

Andā€¦ Vangelis bought the third one.

More on this please lol

1 Like

lol

Well, thereā€™s not that much to say Iā€™m afraid but here the full story.

I was at Star Music 10 days ago to buy an A4 initially (Christmas gift from my very generous wife) and was talking to the seller I know a bit. I asked him if he knew about the OT AE and answered me that he had 3 of them in stock, 2 of them being available. I immediately abandoned the A4 idea and asked him for one of his OT AE. A4 will wait.

I paid for the OT AE and was waiting for the seller to bring me my brand new machine. He gave it to me and showed me another one under his desk. He told me ā€œI keep this one for a premium costumerā€. I was like ā€œgreat, I donā€™t care I have an OT AE, this is the best dayā€. He added ā€œwanna know a secret ?ā€. I said ā€œsureā€. And he said : ā€œItā€™s for Vangelisā€. Thatā€™s how I learned that he was a good customer of Star Music (Paris shop) and a big fan of the OT.

I cannot tell you 100% sure itā€™s true but the seller told me that after I gave him my credit card and paid for the OT. There was not point in lying to me to make me buy the machine. And the guy is really nice and a very good technician regarding synths et machines in general.

Bottom line : Vangelis has to give his number here ! :))))

14 Likes

Vangelis was the one trying to flip 007.

You heard it here first.

6 Likes

Damn. Nice story. AE-club needs a Facebook group :sunglasses: Calling all AE-owners to join here (also you, Vangelis): Facebook Groups