Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I closed my facebook account a few months ago. Otherwise, I would have joined the club for sure ! :slight_smile:

Ugh. Somewhat disappointed stars music didn’t list the OT online, I was looking for it everywhere. I’ve bought so many things from them

I’m not in Paris though

Does Vangelis live in Paris then? :grimacing:

Is Elektron putting another run after these 350 Units? some sites had a new preorder up for a while

No, as mentioned in the announcement post quoted above, there will only be 350. There will be a black OT but with some cosmetic differences and no red buttons.

2 Likes

sorry about that

I think I got em all down to see which number units are left (47 spoken for)

11, 18, 32, 37, 58, 61, 63, 64, 67, 71, 78, 79, 80, 85, 98
103, 123, 139, 147, 157, 161, 183, 184, 186, 191, 195, 199
203, 217, 218, 235, 238, 241, 244, 268, 274, 278, 280, 282, 288, 293
302, 305, 325, 340, 343, 347

reply here to add your new friend to the list

2 Likes

Vangelis or Vaggelis is a male name commonly used in Greece. Ive seen quite a few youtubers who use this name.

1 Like

…“123/350” :blush: … located in Berlin/Germany

6 Likes

pretty cool number, congrats!

Thank you

It might have been Van Jealous, he’s a small time trip hop and future bass producer from Nantes

3 Likes

Would he really make such a song and dance about who the OT AE was for if it was just a “small time” producer from Nantes? Unless, you were joking, maybe? :slight_smile:

One for sale by auction here,which i think is pretty fair of the seller.

Here is one for regular price:

At least I ordered one there yesterday and did not really believe this was right… but I just received order and shipping confirmation.

2 Likes

you have been very lucky, it is gone now

Claiming to have 3 in stock at an italian seller here for a decent price.

Got as far as the checkout but it seems they don’t ship to the UK :roll_eyes:
I suspect this is a Brexit issue.
I also can’t find any firm guidance on what the import VAT situation will be for personal products arriving to the UK from the EU after Jan 1st.

From what I can tell, it seems that each retailer has been told sell within their own country to stop people from richer nations buying them all up.

1 Like

Oh, is that right?
Well, nice idea to spread them evenly around the world I guess.
Although, I emailed the retailer separately (not mentioning the product in question) and they say they are not currently shipping to the UK.

Probably for the best. I have no idea yet if it were to arrive after Jan 1st if I’d get hit with a £300 import duty bill.
And god knows how long it would take to get through the Kent lorry gridlock.
Feels so great to have taken back all that control. :uk: :partying_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too, judging by some posts above, but maybe it is just Brexit…

Which sucks. I just cancelled an order from Thomann (placed on the 22nd) because it hadn’t shipped yet and if it arrives after 1 January, there will be a lovely set of paperwork and import duty to deal with. I switched my order to Rubadub in Glasgow instead, which actually saved me £15 too!

1 Like

This is false info

The reason is Brexit