Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I think itd have been awesome if the AE had the gold screen from the DT/DN and that the Elektron labels on either corners had been…gold.
I like the red black and white, for sure.
Just think thatd have been super unique and cool and less about three red buttons (which i lust after…)

I might have been a bit weak and bought an OTAE for my birthday…
:sweat_smile:
You all just made me jealous, I got to be on the list!

14 Likes

@LyingDalai :ok_hand: :cake:

Congratulations! How did you manage to get one? :thinking:

What’s your number, fam?

I just tried this Italian site that was listed a few posts ago…
Foolish me.
But OT is my fav instrument ever, I’m just such a fanboy.

8 Likes

No better reason :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Glad you got one!
I was pretty sad that they wouldn’t ship to the UK in the end.
Holding out for the black mk2 now.

2 Likes

Congratssssss :slight_smile:

1 Like

I own #102. It’s not even plugged in yet. Have to make space for it. Justified the purchase as truly Octatrack fanboy shit.

3 Likes

Brothers

15 Likes

I see them as brother and sister. Nice pic!

2 Likes

Maybe I’d say my wife and my daughter? :content:

3 Likes

They look pretty darn good together in the photo.
But what about the different paint finishes? Hmm? :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to our small family brother. We may have only 350 in our army but we have strategy and tactics on our side. Now to arms!

Yeah. The mk1 is a very early badge (2012), with the rough paint. Doesn’t match with the AE texture. I wonder how the later mk1’s will match.

1 Like

Ok, on a stage, nobody will see difference. The point is to use the bro/sista with their differences. There are differences between boys/girls UI :joy:

2 Likes

Pierre soulages would be happy to see those black variations

2 Likes

wouldnt it make sense if they’d make the next MKII black edition the same size as RYTM/A4?

1 Like

It takes quite some time and effort to make the changes and adapt the manufacturing lines. Without any other reasons than keeping OCD habits from triggering (like adding more controls or I/Os) it makes financially absolutely no sense to modify the housing.

3 Likes