Offer from label....but

Hello, OK I understand. Well me, I’m going to have the title that interests them mastered, plus another one to see the work / report, and get an idea of ​​my needs in an emergency. Maybe, Later I will register on e-mastered, and mastered via the app???++

I would not devote any actual energy towards anything but trolling, exit through the grift shop.

1 Like

Branston pickle with Cheshire cheese is the bomb!

5 Likes

I had a label mail me today saying how they’d like to publish my track.

The track in question is a 2 hour mix of other peoples music … I’m pretty sure they have no clue what it was and wouldn’t want to go anywhere near the licensing needed to properly publish it.

I get similar posts wanting to promote my Instagram feed.

Scam / spam … they’re all the same and quickly get deleted.

5 Likes

Hahaha, I got the same email a few days ago. This happened first time after I released some standard mastered tracks on SC, also first time a label contacted with me directly, they said the same bllsht y’all mentioned but I was thinking that can this offer be real at anyway. When I looked at the mastering website of mojoheadz, dude ! They want this 69$ as in Ethereum :D. I submitted a fresh demo of my track and sent them a SC demo link. I checked the private demo link after they sent me the default mastering email, what a suprise ! They didnt even play the track in the link.

PS: I was searching any reviews and comments about this label, it was difficult to find this forum on the net, also there is not almost nothing bad comments for the label. Fishing continues…

3 Likes

Oh Modjo?!
I mastered on my side. He advised me to watch mastering videos… OK my boy!
He lacked patience, that the mastering was not instantaneous, so when I came back to him, with the titles, he send me a message which means ‘’ to fuck you’’! Another one too…in France, The guy, super simpa on the phone, tells me that there is no problem for a sample, quick, and give me an idea…smile I wait two weeks, then another… And I receive an email: ‘‘It’s perfect’’ … But nothing !!! !! @Good catch another time

1 Like