OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

did you check inputs, outputs and all the connections after that?
does it work the right way internally with digitakt samples?

no problem here. headphones on the right way? :loopy:

1 Like

Not using the headphones, only the main out, but I will try it later today. Thanks.

This went under the radar but surprisingly important! Is it low lighting as a whole or have they added an option somewhere?

I’ve tried both. Same latency, unfortunately.

1 Like

LED intensity: low, mid, max, in the settings

1 Like

Phwoar, I am weirdly quite excited about this, as someone who’d occasionally get headaches from this previously. Gonna update tonight, no reason not to. Deal sealed by mood lighting

3 Likes

petition for little poop or cloud emojis

2 Likes

If we’re discussing that, I guess the Takt is finally complete :joy:

1 Like

Well it feels like Xmas here. :santa:t4:

I don’t think there could’ve been a better day to receive a Sub 37 than on the same day I update my Digitakt to OS 1.30!
Dual mono ftw! :call_me_hand:

I’ve just updated Transfer this week, installed/used Overbridge for the first time and got myself Ableton Live.
What a week!!?

I feel like I should create a quick DT sample pack of the Sub 37 and give it to people to celebrate!? :partying_face:

18 Likes

Nice looking studio space!

Is that a basement?

It’s my business’ warehouse… I used the requirement for social distancing to my advantage! :wave::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to get me a warehouse

7 Likes

Still no resonant bandpass filter? Still not really living up to that drum computer claim.

Pretty tough to argue that the DT isn’t an absolute beast of a drum machine but ok lol.

13 Likes

I interpret drum computer to mean drum synth as well as machine.

Just record at a higher pitch or pitch up and resample. :smiley:

I do own a digitakt and am very happy with the upgrade. Just picking on the terminology.

1 Like

I am very glad, that it does NOT have a “kit mode”!

1 Like

I installed the update yesterday at work and jammed for an hour, oh my god, this update is ridiculous. What a monster! How many times have I wished for a second LFO when using the Digitakt? Literally every single time. Dream come true.

11 Likes