OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

Well Digitakt no 2 now en route to my house! Those fixes were the main reason for selling my last one and obviously I’m not alone. Now this and a Nord Rack and I’m happier than the average clam.
If anyone’s in Australia, DJCity has them on EOFY sale. A welcome relief from those insane peak-Covid prices we had for Elektron gear down here. :confused:

1 Like

be great if we could LFO the trig probability percentage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I want to LFO trig Velocity

1 Like

I want to LFO everything up to the power switch

7 Likes

Hell I’m willing to go as far as the main breaker box

3 Likes

amazing!!!

3 Likes

Imagine dimming your room lights from your Digitakt.

Granted, it might not be the healthiest in terms of electrical routing, but it would be VERY cool

2 Likes

An LFO on room lights is likely to be really unhealthy.

5 Likes

Astounding upgrade, guys! Thank you so very much, this is downright amazing!

I already loved the Digitakt. Part of me was secretly hoping there might be a way to add the DN base-width filter to the DT, and I thought it’d be cool to be able to dim the screen. That’s about it, heheh!

You took my puny hopes and made fireworks out of them.

You guys rock real’ fucking hard! Thanks again!

1 Like

If you have any epileptic friends over, try to stick with the softer tri or saw waves.

No sq lfo on room lights, and heaven forbid no rnd waves

2 Likes

Is there a way to zoom in on a sample.

Also any tips for loading samples when you get onto like slot 90+?

1 Like

That sounds like fun. I’m considering a Micro Freak for this very combination.

2 Likes

only three things needed left to fill…

• zoom on a sample thats already in memory
  • one more LFO per track :slight_smile:
  • and…MIDI RETRIG :star_struck:

AWESOME update ELEKTRON…thank you. :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

6 Likes

Hard to choose between Meg Ryan and the guy in blue! :content:

I’d be more like this.
mixed-feelings-gif

I thought about giving a chance to DT before selling it, thinking about a 2nd OT instead. Perfect occasion with last update, particularly enjoying the 2nd lfo, filters and extended pitch range.

3 Likes

Agreed - incredible update

LFOs and panning plus the new base-width filter thing = Cleaner and wider sounding with more movement. Yay!

2 Likes

I’m a sucker. Elektron updates their DT and I went and got another one from Patchwerks. Those guys are rad btw. The new input thing is dope

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing update! The only thing I would really want now is the ability to assign tracks and inputs to the compressor. Having sidechain without the ability to exclude the kick leaves me scratching my head.

2 Likes

And multimap
And mod matrix for velocity / after touch etc
And note/polyphony priority thing

Basically a few digitone tricks if DT has any juice left

4 Likes

I totally want the Zoom-in on sample. That would make P-Locks waaaaaay more powerful.

7 Likes

and slicing… please don’t forget slicing :slight_smile:

1 Like