Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

My bad!

Im running off a Mac (10.13.6). Its in Ableton (10.1).

My main issue is while the AR is playing, it seems like the VST will pause (or maybe cut out altogether? Or glitch? Idk) after 6-8 bars on average making it impossible to use the AR with overbridge.

Well no consolation but my A4K on Mac OS refuses to play with OB also. Maybe something about these Mk1 machines? I raised a ticket but I doubt Iā€™ll here anything from Elektron.

Hi there,

my A4 mk1 doesnā€™t work anymore. Overbridge VST doesnā€™t find it. Same on Analog Heat mk1.
On the A4 I tried every OS.
System : macOS Catalina

Any ideas?

Letā€™s hold hands and pray together now.
Dear Lord. Linux support. Amen.

2 Likes

It says right at the top that Catalina isnā€™t supported yet.

1 Like

Thank you for fast responseā€¦
Than I have to waitā€¦

Hi. Reporting back now with a fresh Windows 10 Pro and all is working great.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Good job dude, youā€™ll be happy with W10. OB is a pretty slick piece of software.

Okay Iā€™m struggling here. Iā€™ve installed the OSā€™s from above for both the Digitone and Digitakt. Iā€™ve installed the latest OB beta.
Macbook pro running most recent High Sierra.

I start up the Overbridge Engine and it sees nothing. I checked to see if the VST/AU was connecting inside Ableton and also nothing.

Also, I did this all on an older Macbook Pro running High Sierra and same results.
What am I missing?

This is HELLA buggy. Damn. (Prolly user error :roll_eyes:)
It actually works ok. No Glitches really, just now that my AH works as a class compliant audio interface when I have the AH vst in Abletons main channel, the sound comes out of my laptop and the heat. And I cant for the life of me get Live to sync. I set the midi all up in the AH to send and receiveā€¦ Clock and transport is coming from the OT. Midi is going through the AH to my MnM and the MnM starts and stopsā€¦Live is receiving midi clock but not receiving transportā€¦Little green ā€œEXTā€ button pressed. Hmmā€¦ It suck because it sounds great inside live with zero glitchesā€¦And I actually like the sound of the delay with my laptop (would be cool if I tried to do it.)
Iā€™m on Win 10.

Getting nasty digital type distortion on Analog Heat MkII, using OB, even when bypassed, anyone else?

Use Live as the master clock. Iā€™m not sure why you have your clock and transport set up that way. Read the Ableton set-up example in the OB user manual from the top post in this thread.

1 Like

Do you have OB mode turned on in the devices? Have you followed the set-up example for Ableton in the OB manual?

1 Like

Yeah, I did all that. I ended up finding an earlier version (2.19.something) and it seems to be working fine.
Not sure why most recent isnā€™t.

Thanx. I didnā€™t realize there is a manual. I just read the release notes. Iā€™ll check it out.

1 Like

Try logging into your account on the Elektron siteā€¦ support responses should be in your account and not by email

Yes, thereā€™s nothing there. Multiple messages to support, registered device, no response whatsoever in the portal.

It isnā€™t working on windows 10 wonā€™t allow to install. I switched off Anti Virus etc, manually removed old version. Just doesnā€™t work

Something on your end, keep troubleshooting. Youā€™ve got this!

Anyone able to get this working with Digitone 1.21?

Not detecting it in the Engine Control Panel.