Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

Ok so it’s detecting it after I cycled power a few times.

But now it crashes every time I get it to sync up and actually work for a few moments.

Any idea if this will be solved?

Also, Midi incoming through USB TO MIDI to Digitone results in same note playing. I’m guessing this is stuck note in a different way since it isn’t over USB, but rather a MIDI wire through a USB TO MIDI port (i.e. Cirklon or USB interface)

1 Like

Running OS HIGH SIERRA 10.13.4 on a Late 2013 Mac Pro

I managed to get it working but only if I remove AutoCad 2019. If I reinstall stops working.

1 Like

I still can not for the life of me figure out why the VST plugin keeps cutting out when using with my AR mk 1.

1.5 is stable on the AR when playing alone, however the second I load up the VST plugin it freezes every 128 steps (not exact, give or take).

My mac pro (2010) is running on High Sierra 10.13.6 and Ableton is on 10.1.4. I have a 2x 3.46 GHz 6 Core intel Xeon processor, 64gb DDR3 RAM and a GTX 980 TI 6 GB graphics card installed in the computer.

I’ve already uninstalled and re-installed OB 2.0 twice and am still encountering the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I have been using it and it seems like either the unit or the computer keeps dropping connection to the AR. Don’t know if this is of any help.

1 Like

just chiming in because i’m having the exact same issue on win10. tried doing unsigned driver, didn’t help. turned off all antivirus, didn’t help. just gets 70-80% done then rolls back and gives the above error message. would love to actually continue testing.

rip

Hello! Analog 4. Mac OC Sierra. What should I do with this? An individual channel is being processed Fx…
The link video problem. I have already reinstalled the overbridge several times, as well as the synthesizer firmware.

(https://youtu.be/z0yNCDz0Xtc)
https://youtu.be/z0yNCDz0Xtc

Hi everyone. I noticed that with the last overbridge update the right output channel of Digitakt doesn’t always work, the same for headphones. After rebooting, even twice it starts working again. test mode without errors

Is there any, even a rough, ETA on Catalina support?
Thank you

1 Like

you won’t get one, promises and dates backfires, it’s being worked on for sure, it’ll be announced when it’s ready, this is still in beta for all OS’s

2 Likes

I think Ploytec (who apparently write the audio drivers) need to finish their core driver work first.

https://www.ploytec.com

1 Like

No one has a problem with the Total Recall function ?
When I try to enable it, my AR mk II stay with “Overbridge sync” screen on without anything happening…
Nothing freeze tough … I can just cancel it to get back to work but no Total Recall …

1 Like

little update !
Sessions with previous Total Recall work (previous Beta) … I have problem only when trying to enable Total Recall on new projects.

Dude it took two years for there to even be an Overbridge 2.0 beta
To give you an idea of the dev process, when Overbridge 1.0 was promised to have Mavericks (at least I think it was Mavericks) compatibility that October, it didn’t arrive until February of the next year - and we have no such assurances this time around.

2 Likes

I don’t know what made you think I expected an imminent release. But now I know that an external vendor needs to provide (presumably) 64-bit drivers for Catalina support, so I’ll hold on with the upgrade until at least late Q1 2020 based on that.
Thank you all for replies, I appreciate that

In case it’s helpful to anyone. I was running OSX High Sierra and the most recent OB2 beta wasn’t working correctly. Downgrading worked.
However, I just updated to OSX Mojave and now the current beta is working.
Thanks!

1 Like

Still working on High Sierra here FYI

Hello. My PC running under Win 7 does not find the digitakt driver even with firmware 1.11 installed. I tried to reinstall many times OB, but does not work… :frowning: any idea?

Windows 7 is not supported, upgrade to W10.

1 Like

Try uninstalling OB, then after restarting your PC plug in and turn on your DT. The driver should install at that point. then reinstall OB.

When I save sounds in the DN plugin on ableton no matter what I name the preset it saves it as sound 1. I would also love to be able to save to specific banks rather than just “save to empty library spot”

Also I too am unable to use any external midi in the standalone.