Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

I’m shopping around for some VST controlled synths…
so far I have purchased;
moog minitaur
deepmind 12D
novation peak

All have vst editors and ‘just work’ inside of logic on my mac HIGH SIERRA

Is overbridge AU plugin at a state where it’s usable?

So on the AR MK2 how do you change the settings so that by pressing on a track button it automatically selects the track ? in the video by Bo Beats he seems to explain that you can change it in the settings somewhere but i can find where as of yet

your help is appreciated & happy music making

thanks

Worked for me! Big Thanx, was raging already.

My RYTM mk1 doesn’t play with Ableton through Overbridge when I hit play. Upgraded firmware and lastest OB. Anything to solve this?

I have updated to this version of Overbridge (actually 2.0.25.4_Beta is what is linked) however my Digitakt is no longer recognized by OB Engine. I have upgraded the Digitakt OS to the one linked in the first post (1.11), so fortunately Transfer still works, but still no luck with OB. I do have Overbridge enabled in the Digitakt System USB Config. Everything was working fine before, but unfortunately I didn’t write down exactly what Overbridge version I was on previously.

Any pointers? I saw a thread about enabling something in system preferences, but that seemed like a windows thing, not Mac. I also saw another thread that mentioned checking Disabled Devices under System Information, but there were no disabled devices listed for me.

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

1 Like

@Lokua @shazy I posted the wrong links when updating the post for the new A4, AK and AR firmwares. The link should be correct now so download and install again.

2 Likes

I have the same problem as @Lokua with an AR MKII. With 2.0.25.4_Beta (here listed as 2.0.24) the ARII doesn’t show up at all (Mid-2015 Macbook Pro running Sierra). Downgrading to 2.0.19 works for me to get sound on audio inputs 1 through 14 but the sound quality isn’t at all what I’m getting at the headphone jack from the ARII.

The AR plugin sees the ARII but the knobs for the parameters aren’t connected to anything; they don’t seem to work and they don’t load the kits from the presets project. Also I can’t get any audio from the multi-out AR plugin; only from individually-added audio tracks.

Transfer seems to work ok, though, which is nice.

Read the post just above yours. I posted the wrong links when updating the links to the firmware. They are correct now so download and install again.

2 Likes

Thank you @Olle, this is working for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! All set now.

1 Like

Digitone plugin instantly crashes Ableton Live 10.1.5 on a MacBook Pro 15 inch running latest version of Mojave. Doesn’t mater if I use the VST or the AU version. Any thoughts ?

Forward the crash log you will find in the Console app to support. Also include the logs that you can collect from the OB control panel, but the log in Console is the most important one regarding crashes.

1 Like

I have not really had any need for Overbridge as I don’t use a DAW, but I remember there was a stand-alone version planned, is this available now?

Basically I’d just like to use it with my AHmkI on a crappy old Windows7 laptop, to get an overview, is this possible?

The standalone version(s) have been included since the start of the public beta. That’s what I’ve used before AU-plugins became available.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s available. Minimum requirement is Windows 10, but sometimes you can get it to run on win 7. You will need to disable driver signature for the install. Not at all recommended, but possible.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think it is an i3 with 4gb ram, I don’t need any audio recording functionality, just the graphical overview of LFO, envelope follower, eq, meters etc - do you think it is worth trying it?

Audio will most likely not work. For the editor you will need support for OpenGL 3.2 or higher for the graphics to work. Check which graphics chip is in that i3 processor and then check which version of OpenGL it supports.

3 Likes

Ahh, looks like it only supports OpenGL 3.1, oh well thanks for the help.

1 Like

Got win10 on an quite old dell laptop. Got the latest update to overbridge and digitakt OS, but its not even finding my digitakt when in overbrisge mode. But the transfer works. So how do I downgrade? Because everything was working this summer, but now nothing works! Working on many releases and an live set… And doesn’t have time for this shit. It used to work ,now it doesn’t. Help!